79 :: Dump (Pt. 15) (!Slight NSFW!)

6/17/2021

~~~~~~

Hello!

How are you all doing today?

I hope you're doing well! :)

If not, please remember that you are beautiful no matter your size, height, gender, sexuality, stability, and more. You are you, and that's what makes you so unique and amazing! :D

Have a wonderful day! 

~~~~~~

Foodtopia submission for wordsperminute! :D

Name: Salmedicus ("saal-meh-dee-kus")

Age: 25

Height: 5'11"

Sexuality: Genderfluid/Nonbinary Bisexual

Food: Salt

Description: 

*They are known to have curing abilities, yet it is possible for her to release harmful abilities as well. Their main powers are much like earthbending. It's rare that they use it, though.

*They can generate infinite amounts of salt from the little bags of salt on their side. 

*They use their abilities for good and bad, but mainly for good. They tend to help those in need of their aid by using their salt and combining it with different materials to make chemical reactions that can produce medicine, food, etc (white salt). If they see something they want and it's not given to them, however , they will use their ability of creating chemical reactions and emit a toxic gas that can suffocate, poison, or harm the other (black salt). 

*They follow the birds' seasonal flight patterns and often goes through the same towns when going back and forth, so they are quite familiar with all the rules of each town, city, and/or kingdom.

Current Status:

*They are just a wandering doctor looking for adventure. (I know you said that you wanted to try and find someone to be Mel's possible love interest, but I got a little carried away, haha- Sorry-! If you want, you can still try and use them if you're interested-! :'D)