43 :: Information (+ Gift{?})

5/15/2020

~~~~~~~

Hello!

How are you all?

I hope you're doing well!

If not, please do know that you are supported and loved. You're always welcome to come and talk to me if you need it and if you're comfortable. Please, never force yourself to do something you don't want to.

Have a nice day! :)

Anyways, this is a little "get-to-know-my-version-of-Countryhumans" thing! Thank you so much for suggesting this, InKounter

iloveyousunshine-

Anyways, I hope this provides a little more insight into my universe!

Apologiesifitwasn'twhatyouwerelookingfor- :'D

Enjoy!

(WARNING : There are some sensitive topics here, but I decided not to talk about most of them, since they're either extremely dark or still under character development. Apologies for the inconvenience.)

Additional Info:

Additional Info:

- He had a younger sister that he was extremely protective about. Sadly, after he became a Countryhuman, his memory got wiped and only the necessities were kept, such as his age, race, and memories from previous Americas. His human memories will come after a while, but cherished memories don't come until years later.

- He has a crush on Germany (Leon Schaefer).

- He doesn't like wearing formal wear, but he's usually forced to. He prefers hoodies and other comfortable things.

- He considers Great Britain as his "grandma" because of how she treats him and his "siblings". ("She makes the best cookies-")

- During the government testing to find who would be the best America, Nathan was spoken to by other Countryhumans in private messages. Leon and Canada (Noah Laval) were encouraging him to try his best to become America.

- Capitalism (a.k.a. Capi) is a small voice that appears in America's head. Capi had begun to talk to Nathan a few days after he became America and suddenly appeared when he was running an obstacle course. Out of surprise, Nathan tripped over a plank and flopped onto the corner of the "dock" before falling into the mud.

- Countryhumans' teeth turn sharp based on the number of "crimes/sins" they've committed. If a Countryhuman is the biological child of another Countryhuman, both will be affected if both are alive at the same time. Reich, for example, grew them out. Since Leon is the biological son of Reich, he experienced the growth as well. The Japanese Empire and her children, however, experienced the growth, but it stopped once JE was killed.