37 :: Collab Parts (Pt. 2)

4/13/2020

~~~~~~

Hello, everyone!

How are you all doing on this fine day?

I hope you're doing well! 

If not, things will get better soon, I promise. You're always more than welcome to come to me if you need to talk, but please don't force yourself if you don't want to. :)

Have a superb day! :)

But as the title says, I have completed my collab parts! Thank you to all those who gave me motivation and inspiration to draw again! :D

First, we have ChibiWriterArtist! Please do go check her out! She's very talented and kind, and a great person to talk to overall! :)

I enjoyed doing this collab with you, Chibi! Great job! :D

(By the way, I hope you don't mind if I drew this traditionally as well! I thought it would be cool if I mashed two traditional pieces together. :")

Also, I hope you don't mind if I used Kens again. Hecc- I just love his character design-)

Anyways, enjoy!  

Next is with MAPLESYRUPBOIYEEEE! Please go check them out as well! They're a very talented and creative artist! :)

Hecc- Thank you so much for allowing us to collab to draw some AmeGer! It was really fun doing this with you!

Enjoy!

(I apologize if the resolution is blurry

(I apologize if the resolution is blurry. I think I just cropped the image too small- :') )

Finally, here's my collab part for our collab, LilChineseCommunist! (Please go check her out as well! She makes amazing pieces of artwork, and she's very nice to talk to! :) )

I hope this works for you! 

Apologies for not adding a background, if you wanted one. I wasn't entirely sure whether it would match what you had in mind, but feel free to make a background yourself, if you can! :)

(If not and you wish to make one, please let me know- Thank you! :) )

Enjoy!

Anyways...

I hope you enjoyed it!

Stay safe, everyone! Have a nice day or night! :)