25 :: Happy New Year! (Gift)

12/31/2019 - 1/1/2020

~~~~~~

Happy New Year, everyone!

I hope you've all had a wonderful year! Let's greet this new decade with cheer, yeah? :D

I wish you all a prosperous New Year, and I hope good things come your way!

新年快乐!! (Happy New Year!)

Anyways, this is a {return} gift for one of my greatest friends here on Wattpad. uwu

I can't believe it's been... What, two years already? Wow. Time flies, huh?

Throughout the entire time that I've known you, you have always been so encouraging and loving towards me, and I am eternally grateful that you count me as one of your best friends. 

You've always managed to make me smile, even through my darkest times. You inspire me every day to work hard and pursue through any obstacle that comes my way. I am very thankful for that.

Please don't ever doubt yourself. If you ever need some encouragement, please remember that you mean so much to me and other people, and that we'll always be there to support you. You are always, ALWAYS more than welcome to come and talk to me whenever you feel like it.

Thank you so much for always being there by my side, InKounter. I can not thank you enough for being such a caring friend towards me. 

Happy New Year, Kaye. :)

💖💗💌❤️❣️💟♥️❤️💞💘💖💗💝❤️💘💖💘💓

(Inspired by the gift you drew me. Thank you. :) )

((If you'd like, try and see if you can spot some Easter eggs I put in there. ;) ))

~~~

Surprise, surprise! 

snek is a hooman being >:00

omsgosh--

admin and gender reveal >:'00

Anyways, hope you liked it!

Happy New Year! :)