85 :: Dump (Pt. 19)

9/5/2021

~~~~~~

Hello!

How are you all doing today?

I hope you're doing well!

If not, please remember to take care of yourself, even when you don't want to, okay? You are strong. You can get through anything you set your mind to. Don't stress out too much. :)

Have a nice day!! 

~~~

Unfinished drawing of Resident Evil!AU with DreamNotFound I started sometime in January, 2021- :)

If you don't mind me saying this, I never really got the motivation to color this, so if anyone is possibly interested, feel free to color it in! It should have a transparent background already, but if it doesn't, please let me know! :D

If you do so happen to color it, though, please tag me in the comments-! I would love to see all your creative coloring skills! >w<

Note: I DO NOT ship the two in real life, nor do I really ship the characters (I respect the ship, though). I originally had a storyline for this, but I trashed it since I didn't have the motivation to write it. The two were supposed to be good friends with hints of romance, but George dies in the end and Clay loses his sanity to the DR-34M virus. 

To those who may be interested, here was the general plot of the story-! :)

* Clay gets heartbroken after he finds out that his girlfriend cheated on him. He has some anger issues ((not saying that Dream actually has that- D:)) and some past traumas, so he goes to the pharmacy after smashing his mirror with his fist and flushing his medications down the toilet.

* After he was in the Umbrella Corporation's Pharmacy, he was told that they were doing little experiments in pills to see if they could help with curing wounds faster (since SapNap, the pharmacist at the front, noticed Clay's blood bleeding through the bandages he had put on his knuckles). Clay was like, "Eh. What's the worst that can happen to me after my heart was broken?"

* SapNap was telling the truth, in a way. After taking the pill and going home, Clay immediately felt woozy collapsed in his apartment's living room. He woke up to a gut-tearing pain in his abdomen. He was no longer in his room, but in a laboratory of some kind.

* Clay gets up and runs to the glass window, where George and SapNap are talking to each other. Clay tries to break the glass, but fails. As the scientists watched, a small, alien figure broke through his stomach and his guts spewed out. George was standing right in front of him when it happened, and since he was a bit new to the whole Umbrella thing, that traumatized him to a degree.

((George: "OH MY GOSH HE'S DEAD-"

SapNap: "haha virus go splat"))

* The newly named DR-34M virus wandered its enclosures, and the scientists saw it slowly taking over Clay's corpse. For the next month or so DR-34M, with numerous tests and experiments, showed the scientists that it could travel at very fast speeds and that it was very agile. Even when bullets were shot at it, it would dodge them. It also had extreme accuracy, though the only thing missing was its smarts. It was only surviving on its instincts, like most animals did, and didn't rely on their thinking.