Chapter 1

Hey Guys! New story! I will not post any Character Sketch...It will be introduced with ongoing story!
Dedicated to :- Pranbir_love

It will be introduced with ongoing story! Dedicated to :- Pranbir_love

Prachi Mehra's POV :-
Today I will join the college. I don't know much about it but I have my sisters Rhea Mehra and Shahana Mehra with me. So hoping that there's not any quagmire waiting for me, I got up from my bed and went to have a bath. After feeling I am looking hot and Fresh, I went downstairs only to see my mother Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Mehra and my both sisters sharing a family hug.

My father came from behind and frowned, "Family hug without me?" I chuckled at him still being childish with us. We are not any small children anymore. My sisters saw me and pointed to join them. I too went and hugged them tightly making a complete happy family.

We had breakfast and I left in my car with my sisters following me in Rhea's car.

I wore a descent colour today because I had to make me comfortable in the surroundings of the college

I wore a descent colour today because I had to make me comfortable in the surroundings of the college. I hope I don't meet someone annoying. Well, My mother told me that I was really looking beautiful. But in the language of my sisters, I was looking stunning and hot. They are just the characters who are made for comedy.

Ranbir Kohli's POV :-
I got up early today as it was the beginning of my college. I got up and took a cold bath. The water was cold but it felt good.

It was my first priority to look a hot mess today

It was my first priority to look a hot mess today. Today many girls would come to college, and I had to maintain my PLAYBOY image. A boy who Played with girls. Yes, you guessed me right. I don't believe in love but just being a flirt, Casanova and playing with girls because they look stunning. My mother Mrs. Pallavi Kohli was calling me for breakfast when my father Mr. Vikram Kohli gave a taunt to me. Rolling off my eyes, I went downstairs when I saw my brother Aryan Kohli and Kunal Kohli waiting for me at the dining table.

Giving a sheepish smile, I sat down on the dining table. "Today we are going to shift to Mehra Mansion as I told you all. I know I told you all that we will shift after a month but it's urgent and as we have got a deal. And also this company has been on our collaboration, so I have told all housekeepers to pack your bags. Aryan and Ranbir can attend the college and then join us directly their. Your luggage will be brought by the drivers." enunciated my father without any pause.

We were shocked as I didn't have any idea. God! Why always I have to suffer. I don't wanna leave my room. But I can't even refuse my father. Let me tell you all, I can never refuse anything to my father. He is a very short tempered person and I am a bit scared from him. If he tells me to die, I can even do that. Not because I am scared from him, Because my father has heart problem. I can't afford to lose him.

Even if he is a short tempered person, I love him a lot. And even he does. We all agreed and silently ate our food. I left the mansion for forever not before instructing our housekeeper to pack each and every thing in my room. And if he forgets it, then it will be a pain for his pocket. I drove to the college in my car with my two brothers following me in Aryan's car. Kunal's car was busy in driving away the luggage of Mine, his and Aryan's room.

Prachi's POV:-
I reached college and was happy to see such a vast building. I sighed and walked away. I didn't knew what happened, the very next moment my back made contact with the wall. A boy in his twenties pinned me to the wall with his right hand against the wall and his one hand free. I glared at him and as usual, my expectations came into existence. I met a flirt PLAYBOY.

He is really hot..

Wait, Did I just say that? Stop being a pervert Prachi! But his perfume..Ah! It smells so luscious.

"Sweetheart. Lost in our thoughts?" he winked at me. No way! He and me? Never!

"Leave my way! And let me Go!" I glared at him.

"No way Baby!" he smirked.

His smirk was the best thing I could notice. Stop it Stupid Prachi!

"Sweetheart, I think you are imagining me and yourself in the bed." He smirked saying this. I felt my anger rising to it's peek. Enough is enough! I come here for studying not for noticing these playboys. Or you could better say, being noticed by these Playboys!

"Shut up! I am not like you! Sleeping with every girl you flirt with!" I shouted at him! His breath was still mingling with mine.

"Well, then you are the next one! As you dared to utter that I Sleep with every girl I flirt! Then Yes, I am flirting with you now! Would you like to spend a night with me?" he enunciated coldly.

"Dare to show me your face again!" I said being belligerent.
I left with my open curls caressing his face. I didn't had any attention to caress his face even with my curls but I don't cage anyone. Whether it be my mind, my hair or.... Forget it! I have heart but I don't think it has any use except pumping the blood.

Ranbir's POV :-
I just met a girl. Her fierce Eyes, her white silky smooth legs and her breath mingling with mine. But How dare she utter that I sleep with every girl I flirt with! I never cross my limits like she just did. No matter what, on the very first day we met, we were twinning. What does that mean? What a stupid thought it is! Huh!

I think she is hot.

What? Have I gone nuts? Please someone save this boy!

PARALLEL SCENES :-
"She was such an arrogant girl! And I hate arrogant people" Expressed an angry Ranbir.

"He is a flirt! And I hate a casanova!" Enunciated an belligerent Prachi.

"But I forgot to ask his/her name!" said they both together. Rolling off their eyes they went to the classes to receive more shocks.

They didn't even had an idea what was waiting for them! It would be a shocking day ahead.

***New Story! Hope you loved it Shwetu! Thank You,LOADS OF LOVE,DEVIL PRINCESS ❤️

..........***
New Story! Hope you loved it Shwetu!
Thank You,
LOADS OF LOVE,
DEVIL PRINCESS ❤️