Chapter 14

Ranbir's POV

Ranbir's POV

"But it will take a lot of time. 4-5 hours." She said to which I replied, "No problem. Still I will wait. How will you go alone at midnight? I am not worried for you. It's just humanity." I said to which she nodded.

We both walked towards the hospital when some drunkards were eyeing her hungrily. I clenched my fist to control my anger. But when they started to walk towards her, I immediately walked upto her and held her glaring at them. They immediately ran away from their. I looked towards Prachi to see her already staring at me and her eyes brimmed with tears. She jerked my hand and ran away from their. Fun fact, the hospital which was standing proudly in front of me, was going to be my hospital soon. I will make sure to be the CEO of this hospital. I likewise own a chain of hospitals and construction material sites.

I went inside the hospital to see Prachi wearing her Doctor's coat walking fast whereas an intern was following her telling her the details to which she nodded.
"I won't spare your mistake this time. Get it otherwise face my wrath." She challenged him. I thought I am the only one who has to face her wrath. Lol.

6 Damn hours! And still the surgery is going on. Why the hell I am even here..For her?

"Your wife is absolutely fine. But I am sorry to say. She was 3 months pregnant. Take care" Prachi came out of the OT and informed the family. 

How difficult must it be to inform a patient's family about any critical situation of their beloved one?
Why is it never supposed to be easy?

"Prachi..I.." I was about to say something when she interrupted me.
"It's Miss. Arora for you and Let me take a bath, I will be back soon." She told me and left.

Rude much.
It's 30 minutes past 9 P.M.

"Did she forget she has to go to her house? Is she going for a fashion show that she is taking this much time to take a bath!?I was talking to myself when a college student said, "Bhai, itni hi jaldi hai toh khud jaake dekh lo na!" He laughed and ran away from their.

Stupid people. From the morning itself I am facing stupid people. Can't they mind their own business?!

"Let's leave." She was panting heavily.
"Excuse me! Who takes 30 minutes to get ready?" I asked.
She folder her arms across her chest. Wrong move, Arora. I cleared my throat to stop the not so innocent thoughts coming to my brain.
"I take 30 minutes to get ready. Any problem? If yes then visit a doctor." She glared at me and left.
I was following her. I WAS FOLLOWING HER.
Damn this girl's attitude.

When we reached the parking lot, I held her elbow and made her face me due to which lost her hold on the umbrella drenching her. She struggled to run away but I didn't let her.
"Arora, am I giving you a ride or you are giving me a ride?" I asked.
"Nowadays youngsters have no shame. How can they say these stuffs so easily?" An old man said and glaring towards us, he left.