Chapter 9

Hey there! What would I ask for?
Scroll Scroll! 😄

Hey there! What would I ask for? Scroll Scroll! 😄

CONTINUING :-

Sanaya's face was pale. She was sweating profusely.

"So what would you like to say now Sanaya Khanna?" Prachi asked her.

"I accept my crimes." This was all what Sanaya managed to say.

And don't know what got into her, but she accepted her crimes. Everyone forgave her and told her to stay with us but I couldn't see Prachi convinced.

"The good time for wedding is passing. Please have your seat bride and groom or let me go!" The priest said.

"Now go fast and complete the marriage Ranbir and Prachi." I nodded. I saw Prachi playing with her fingers. I held her hand to which she immediately looked in my eyes. She was NERVOUS. She? Nervous! Is life joking? The girl who always used to fight is nervous.

I made her sit and I too seated beside her. Soon it was the time to circumambulate the fire taking seven vows together.

PRACHI'S POV

We started circumambulating the fire.
Ranbir, I don't know where this one sided love will take me. I don't know what I should do. Should I marry you or not? I don't know what's the right decision. I love you. But I can't do anything, I am helpless. I will neither force you to love me nor will I ever confess my feelings for you. Until you are ready to love me truly. I really don't know, will this one sided love be successful?

Hui main teri joganiya, joganiya..
Tu jogi teri joganiya main joganiya..

And soon Ranbir filled my partition with the vermilion of his name. He tied the nuptial chain around my neck. I will never betray you. I promise.

We took the blessings of elders and everyone wished us to be tied together for forever.

RANBIR'S POV

And finally we were done with the wedding. Wow! I got married to a girl who is not even my friend. I never imagined this but it's okay. I never wanted to fall in love. But from today, I decided that I will never flirt with any girl. I promise Prachi. I smiled when Siddharth and Aryan passed me teasing looks. I glared at them.

I looked towards Prachi, she was all time looking at the floor. Are the tiles of the hall so interesting than me? I just want her to look at me once.

Don't over imagine things. Just for calming her down and telling her not to be nervous.

"Shahana, take Prachi to the room!" Mom told Shahana. She nodded and took Prachi to my room.

Oh Shoot me! Now I understand why Aryan and Siddharth were passing teasing looks to me. Chee! What type of brothers have I got! God, Take me with you.