Chapter 17

CONTINUING :-
I turned back. She winked at me, giving me a flying kiss. I gritted my teeth and left. All I could hear was her chuckles.

I went downstairs to talk to Mr. Chopra.
"Mr. Chopra..The deal.." I was interrupted by him.

"Forget the deal Mr. Kohli! After whatever happened, it's a big No. Your company is one of the most famous companies of Asia but I guess, due to the status, you have forgot your manners.." Mr. Chopra snapped at me and left with his assistant.

I clenched my fist. Prachi Arora!

I went back to the room to find her checking out her nails.
"What the hell do you want from my family and me? Can't you just leave us alone!" I shouted at her.

"Kohli, you left me alone..But I can't. No, Bad manners Patidev." She moved closer to me until our faces were inches apart.
"Abhi toh pura hisaab Krna hai Kohli, Apni sachayi prove krni hai aur...tumhe sazaa Deni hai.." She spoke dangerously and smirked.

"And trust me Kohli, unlike the so called Television serials I won't take much time. Just 1-2 days. I just want truth to come out. And yes, That will be the end of You & I. "

I looked in her eyes and was scared to find the feelings in them.
Pain, Anger, Betrayal...and Love?

I immediately went inside the washroom and leaned against the door after slamming it shut. I kept a hand at my heart. If actions speak more than words, then is it so? If her eyes are true, then who is the victim and who's the culprit?

Shit, I messed up really bad this time. I will have to investigate this matter more and more.
I immediately called Mr. Wilson, my friend

"Wilson, I want every detail about the case of Sanaya Khanna, My divorce with Prachi Arora, My sister going in coma and all that mess that happened 7months ago. I want every recording, including the video where my wife left Kohli Mansion."

"Okay Sir, I will investigate this matter and send all the details to you within 24 hours or may be earlier than that."

I disconnected the call. If she's right then who's wrong here?
And like a sudden gust of wind blows, realisation came over.

Sanaya Khanna.

What the heck! Shit shit shit! I messed up. I messed up. Oh God! Why don't I die? I did so wrong. And Prachi..She suffered...I am ashamed of myself. It was Sanaya's planning. I won't let this happen. I won't.

"Kohli, Come out. I have to pee!" Prachi banged the door. But I am too numb to do anything. I destroyed so many lives. That Bitch, I won't leave her.

I really need to contact Wilson asap. And...

"Kohli. Come. Out. Of. The. Washroom. Otherwise i will freakin kill you!! I will sue you, you bastard. You rascal, you will rot in hell. I curse you, You will feel the need to pee during a 1 million contract meeting. You won't..."

I opened the door immediately. That's... horrendous dude.
She pushed me such that I fell in the pool nearby the room. (In this story, They have a room which has a pool but is separated by a glass wall slide which was currently slides to aside.)

What the actual hell?

Okay my ego won't let me accept it, but it was my fault. But those colorful words she used...Jesus Christ!

She came out and if glaring could kill, I would have been buried 10 feet under the ground. I gulped.

"Listen I..." I stuttered? The Ceo of the most powerful company in Asia is stuttering infront of his wife?! What the-!

"You prick! I will show you who's the Queen of this Mansion!" She picked up the table lamp and threw it on me. I dodged it.

"Sorry...Sorry Prachi..My wife.. stop!" I screamed but she went heartless!

She threw whatever came in her hand. The pen stand, the books, the files, the pillows, the water bottle, the charger.

She didn't find anything to throw now. She had thrown it all and I had perfectly dodged all the things. Yes I won.

I think I spoke too soon.
She threw the football on the place where the sun doesn't shines i.e. main point. Ughh!

I layed down on the floor groaning in pain. My favourite football betrayed me. Aghh.

"Serves you right." She looked happy. This nerve of this woman.

"Don't you want children!" I said still groaning in pain.
I looked towards her to find her face red. She was blushing. She immediately ran out of the room while I chuckled when the pain suddenly hitted back.

Serves your right, Kohli!

***

Okay this is awkward.

We all were eating out food together. Prachi was playing with her food. She must be thinking about what I said. I smirked.

I promise myself today that, whatever happens, I won't let you go away from me Prachi. I will always fight for you, trust you and I won't ask your trust.
Whatever happens when the truth comes out, I won't let you go.

You are Mine Prachi, ONLY MINE.
I don't care if you want to leave me, I won't let you go. I won't give up on you atleast now.

"Ahem, I hope you are done with your dinner, hubby. We have a movie plan tonight...I hope you remember." She said, honey dripping from her voice.

Two players can play a game right?

"Sure sure wifey Darling, Let's go." I went towards her and kissed her on the cheek. She was shocked.

"Serves you right, Mrs. Kohli." I smirked while she gaped at me like a pig.

She smiled sickly sweet and clasped our hands. We reached our room and she pushed me on the bed.

"Stop, Stop wild kitten. Don't be so desperate ahan.." I smirked at her while she fumed.

"Don't you dare touch me. Don't. You. Dare. You lost that right 7 months ago. I loathe you. You disgust me. Stay away from me. And remember this, once the truth comes out, it will be the end of us. Ranbir and Prachi's story will be ended on the same day, under the chandelier, right down the stairs and infront of the world, the media. Where it all started with. And not to forget the  rain...The clouds which always cry out when I cry out, my fate cry out and when our hearts standing face to face cry out for each other. Yet they know, it will have a dangerous end." She wiped her tears and ran out of the room.

I won't let you go, Mrs. Prachi Ranbir Kohli. I won't.

I don't love you but I have accepted you as my wife. And I will keep you happy for forever, for our Humesha.

NOT PROOFREAD, MAY CONTAIN MISTAKES.

*****

Okay finally he realised his mistake. This book has a long journey to go. So stay tuned people! ❤️

Loads of Love,
DP. 💅