Chapter 4

CONTINUING :-RANBIR'S POV:-

CONTINUING :-
RANBIR'S POV:-

But why Sanaya has came here! I know she will throw me into my darkest past which I never want to have a look upon. I have hid a Big truth and I don't want it to be revealed.
Now... I know that this story is going to have the biggest twist of the fate!

Someone came and knocked at door.
"Mr. Ranbir Kohli..I hope I don't need to give you a special invitation to come and have lunch?" Prachi taunted me once again.

"Coming" I replied coldly.

PRACHI'S POV
I got shocked when he replied so coldly. When he went upstairs, his face was tear-stained. What has happened to him? He came out and I saw him. It was clearly visible that he was crying. I hope I didn't do anything that made him cry.

"Ranbir.." I called out but of no avail. He ignored me and went to have lunch. Fine then!! Ignore me. I will also not talk to him.

During lunch, his face was full of worries. I have to find what has happened. He didn't even meet Sanaya and didn't found the urge to ask who is she. This person is very strange. Ugh! Why I am thinking about him? I hate him. The worst person. Huh!!

We all had lunch and now it was the evening. We all are sitting in the hall. I don't know why Ranbir is behaving strangely today. He didn't even flirt with me. It's not this that I am missing his Flirting but he is not like the way he is behaving today. He will sign the document for getting the position of CEO OF RPK'S FUSIONED ASSOCIATES.

Yes, it's true. Vikram Uncle and Papa were going to sign the documents tomorrow but they have decided to do it Today evening and throw a grand party after this work gets over. Is he trying to be responsible? If it is, then good for him and his family.

"What is RPK Papa?" I came out of my world when I heard Ranbir questioning his father. The same stern face and cold eyes. Why the hell am I noticing him?
I moved my gaze towards Papa and Vikram Uncle to see them passing knowing gazes. Weird. But Vikram Uncle maintained a stern face and looked at him furiously.

"Dare you Question this Ranbir..!! You don't need to know about this. And Please everybody, No one will Question about the company's name. Time will yourself tell you about this." Saying this Vikram Uncle stood up.

I am not getting good vibes from Sanaya. She is staring at Ranbir and smirking.

Let her keep staring.

I don't want her to.

Stop it, You stupid Prachi.

RANBIR'S POV:-
I was ignoring everyone from Morning. I was too pissed off seeing that so called Prachi's Sanaya Khanna. And I don't know what is RPK in our company's name which is the most successful company running in India. I really want to know.