Chapter 5

Hey there! So yeah, a new Update. Scroll Please! 😄

 Scroll Please! 😄

RANBIR'S POV

SO CONTINUING :-
What the Nonsense is this?

"Mr. Ranbir Kohli, you are under arrest." The police inspector said shocking me to the core.

"What!" The only word that could come out of my mouth.

"But what the hell my son has done Inspector?" My father asked confusingly.

"Lady Constable, Bring that girl in.." The Inspector asked her.

Who the hell is that her?

Believe, I don't have any her in my life.

"Sanaya?" I frowned. Everyone was so confused.

She suddenly started crying. I know, she will trap me now. For completing her Obsession, she can go to any level.

"Yes, This is me Ranbir. Your Sanaya. I will clear this to everyone. 4 months ago, when your family used to live in Mumbai. We met in a hotel. Ranbir faked of loving me, and I think everyone knows he is a PLAYBOY. He promised that he will marry me, and we slept together that night. And now, I am here. Pregnant from 3 months." Sanaya said shocking me to the core.

This never happened. I mean yes I slept with her but not that way. I went to a party and she was too there. She took advantage of this and spiked my drink due to which I got fainted. Next Morning, I was lying on her bed next to her. But she was too drunk and nothing happened between us. It was definitely sure and even we took a test to confirm this. I was smart enough to not let Sanaya's Obsession win. She was badly Obsessed with me and she could stoop low to all limits.

"Ranbir...Is she saying truth?" Prachi's Mom asked me.

"No...I slept with her but..." And that was when a tight slap landed on my cheek by Pragya aunty.

"Ranbir! You... Disgusting!" Rhea scrunched her nose in disgust.

I was looking down in tears, I didn't do anything Wrong but I think, I deserved it.

Nobody trusted me except my mom and brothers. No one. Prachi was silent all the time. She didn't even look at me and neither spoke a word. Nobody had trust on me. Not even my D.A.D. Because I was a playboy. A BADBOY.

"Arrest him Inspector!" My father said. My heart shattered. It totally broke down. My father didn't trust me. They handcuffed me when I heard her voice.

"Wait!" I heard Prachi's voice. Now she will definitely scold me. But Everyone was scolding me, I will not feel bad if she will also repeat the same. I looked down immediately.

"You can't arrest Ranbir." Prachi said shocking me to the core. "You don't have any proof, right?" And if it's your child, it means you too are responsible for this deed. How can you say Ranbir molested you? How can you say you weren't ready for this? How can you prove this that Ranbir forced you?" Prachi protected me. I was out of words. She stood for me. She did.