! Announcement !

So ya'll know I'm on a haitus but over the time that I've been in the prison of writer's block... I decided to discontinue this book.

And remake it!!!

I read this piece of crap and I found errors and some... things and came into a conclusion that this book; is trash. Honestly I'm embarrassed, not to mention it looks like I was in a hurry making this and the lack of time, and character development and many more.

Soooooo I decided to remake this, though I'm still unsure of when I will publish it, probably after Im near last episode or something, but anyways I know you'll understand since I'm not a professional writer. I'm really really really thankful to all of you that have read this book, the remake will be a lot much better than this I promise!

-JellyWeirdo

Edit(6-14-2021)

GUESS WHAT?? I forgot to publish this HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH what the hell is wrong with me oh my gawdddddddddd

Anyways!!!  I'm here to say that I'm already working on the remake. I decided to stick with a lowkey manipulative and dominant reader since you guys like it, I was thinking of making their relationship really really toxic and quite possessive (I'm talking about Dio).

Hoenstly that's all I would like to say for now, I'll update you guys some times... I think....

Look forward to this 😉😉😉😉😉😉