|| Adding Fuel To The Fire ||

Oh how you like it, Dio's helpless, shocked expression as you left him there. "hehe" you let out a deep chuckle, wanting to play more. Unfortunately, as you told him... You have matters to attent to. "Y/n..." a voice called out, "just in time, Harold" she smirks, "we have set it all up... We're just waiting for your order" a man her age with short brown locks and dark blue eyes said, a smile plastered in his lips. "we raid tommorow night..." y/n chuckles, "as you wish" Harold threw her a white plain mask, "this... Will be the most brutal heist ever recorded in history" Y/n said with a evil grin as she put on the mask. "Follow me, they are waiting." Harold turn around, y/n followed and they vanish into the dark alleys.

"thank you for inviting me" y/n smiles as she sat down the chair Jonathan pulled out

"thank you for inviting me" y/n smiles as she sat down the chair Jonathan pulled out. "hehe glad you can make it" Jonathan grin, "Erin's father surprisingly let me" was all she said as the butlers and maids do their jobs. "Ah I got a question y/n..." Jonathan sat down beside her. "I wonder what is it..." y/n hums, soon the door opens revealing Dio in a normal white polo and black pants. His eyes widen a little when she saw y/n sitting beside Jonathan. "I thought you aren't able to make it" He said, y/n scoff a smile closes her eyes before turning to him. "you sound like you don't want me here, Dio" y/n said, fluttering her eyes open as she does. "ah no... Of course not" Dio saidand walk towards them, he look around, thinking of where to sit. "are you gonna sit?" Jonathan asks, a little confused about Dio's Change of personality. "yeah" Dio let himself beside y/n, who hid her smirk. "well let us eat!" Jonathan said and started digging in.

Dio grabbed his utensils and started eating as well, his movement suddenly more elegant and refined that before... As if he's showing off. "Hm" he let out when he felt something creeping up his legs. He looked down and saw y/n's hand moving her hands on his thighs. 'what is she doing?!' he internally panic. "hmm why are you using your right hand?" Jonathan asks, "well, my left hand is injured" was all y/n told him as she eat like nothings happening. Jonathan didn't push it and continued to eat, his focus is entirely on the food in front of him. "hey Dio..." y/n whispers, "how did you like the kiss earlier?" she asks, 'this woman has no shame! Jonathan is right there!' Dio gulp, what is happening? He's not the type to be nervous and shit, right now... Why? Y/n smirk, lifting her hands and ghosting the tip of her fingers, moving it up... Up... Up...

" ah by the way!" Jonathan suddenly said, y/n stops and remove her hands from his thighs, turning her attention to jonathan just to piss off Dio. She knows what she's doing, and it annoys Dio more than anything. Being played like this by a mere woman is hurting his egoistic pride. 'two can play your game' he thought as he put his utensild down, grabbing only the fork, since he's eating pasta, he place down his hand on her thigh, but what the hell, by only that his heart beats faster than a horse. He glanced at y/n who had a visible smirk on her lips, "you can tell that to erina right?" Jonathan asks, "of course... Continue" y/n said, as if telling that to dio, who bare his teeth, how dare she....

He didn't hesitate and snake his hand under her skirt, using his middle and ring finger, he started massaging her private part. ".. Tell her that I was awesome alright??" Jonathan asks, "mm hmmm" y/n chuckles, "woahhh that sounded like a moan!" Jonathan jokes and laugh, "did it?" y/n chuckles and open her legs more. "AHHH wait I forgot something on my room, let me get it first" Jonathan stands up and run out of the Room. "ah" y/n moaned out and turn her attention on dio, who's eyes are still on her, "ohhh" she moan narrowing her eyes and licking her upper teeth, "hnn that feels good Dio" she moaned out, Dio growl feeling that through his bones.

(shit what the fuck am I doing???)

He pulled y/n into a kiss, instantly pushing his tongue inside her mouth, picking up his pace down there. "Hm." y/n moan in pleasure, opening her legs further to feel his fingers more. They part away, locking eyes. "do you like that?" Dio lowly growl, "hmm... Take a guess" y/n place down her left hand on his clothes private part and started palming him. "hnnn" he moan, bucking his hips a little. "oh, what a eager dog we have here" y/n chuckles with a proud smirk, but that smirk quickly vanish as her eyes crossed and let lips formed a 'o' shape. Feeling more and more pleasure from Dio's hand. "Hnnn fuck" y/n breath out, looking at dio with such seductive look. "you-" "i'm back!" the door bust open making them turn away and remove themselves from each other. "oh did I interrupt something?" Jonathan asks, "well... In fact you did" y/n giggled and crossed her legs. "but don't worry, we might finish it later" y/n smirks."well OK, anyways! This is my gift!" Jonathan gave y/n a box. "what...?" she ask confused. "it's your birthday right? How can you forget!" Jonathan grin, y/n look at him in disbelief, he remembered?

Wait... No is it really her birthday? How long has it been? Ever since she celebrated her birthday... "oh..." she said, she open the box and inside is another box. Her shoulder sagged andd turn to Jonathan who sheepishly smiles, opening the box once again... Her eyes widen... It was a necklace with e/c ruby as decoration... It was beautiful. "this..." 'looks expensive' y/n finished her sentence in her thought. "hehe, did you like it?" he ask, "I do" y/n smiles at him... A genuine smile was forgotten by her lips came back, and what a suprise... It was Jonathan who make her remember what it feels like. "thank you jojo" she said, "but I won't put it on yet..." y/n closes the box and grin. "maybe later" she said and put it down on the table. 'it's beautiful... But I will get more than that tommorow' y/n then continued talking to Jonathan, occasionally feeling Dio's hands brushing on her legs.

She smirks knowing he wants her to open her crossed legs. 'sorry dio, but thats all you'll get tonight' y/n chuckles internally. The feast ended up like that, with y/n talking to Jonathan like Dio didnt exist. "it's quite late... Why don't you stay for the night?" Dio asks, placing his hand on her shoulder. Y/n smirks, he never said those words before, he would always chase her out, though always failing and she knows exactly why. "Im sorry but erina's father will be lonely" y/n push his hand away and turn to Jonathan. "oh yeah I remember. Y/n I want to know why you call your dad 'erina's father'" Jonathan asks, "oh you don't know? I'm adopted" y/n said. "oh... Eirna didn't really told me" Jonathan apologized at the rude question and offer his hand to guide her inside the carriage. "well then goodnight Jonathan... Oh and..." y/n turn to a frowning Dio. "Maybe we can finish our unfinsihed business sometimes" she smirks, winking at him as the carriage started to leave. 'that damned woman!' Dio yelled inside his head. "oh we really will..." he growl.