|| Let's See What You Got, Dio||

Y/n walked down the dark street, not caring about the possible threats around her. She told erina's mother that she'll be out to her friends house, even though she doesn't have friends. The real reason is that she visited her mother's grave, consuming all her time telling her tomb what has been happening. Hearing a loud crash from an alley, y/n's eyes twitch curious about the sudden noise. Letting curiosity came over her, she silently walk to that alley and hid herself on a trash bin, there she saw a familiar blond hair being beaten up into a pulp. Her eyes narrowed, thinking of that could possibly happened that this guy is in that situation. Should she help? Hah! No, since they were too busy beating him, y/n didn't try to hide herself and just watch. "You bastard, ya really think you're hot stuff just because The joestart adopted you?" one of them asked, "he probably think his good looks is enough" his partner mockingly said and draw out a knife. "let's put some ornament on yar beautiful face" he spat out. Y/n's eyes widen, her body moved against her will and she immediately kick the guy with the knife, "ahh! What the fuck!" he yelled, he was stupid enough to let go of the knife and y/n took it without second thoughts. "honestly... It's been a while since I hold this kind of knife... Did ya made it yourself?" she ask, twirling the knife between her fingers. "You Bitch!" they yelled, surprisingly together. Y/n flick the knife up and grab it by the handle, the sharp end behind before she started to fight them.

She dodge the punch the taller one gave and swing her hand (with the knife) up and slash his right eye." AHHH!" he scream in pain, covering his bleeding eye. "fuck you!" the remaing one yelled and threw a punch at her. "damn, this is boring" y/n scoffs and throw the knife up, the attacker followed the knife out of instinct and once he look back y/n hand had collided with his face. He stumble and fell on the ground. "ugh" y/n groan wiping her knuckles that had some saliva from him. "disgusting" she growls and catch the knife's handle perfectly. She turn around and saw dio looking at her with wide eyes. "what? Don't get the wrong idea I thought you were someone else" y/n lied. "liar, I saw you at the trash" Dio glared and stands up, "I didn't need your help" he said and dusted himself off.

Y/n doesn't have any energy to argue to she just rolled her eyes and walk away, but she was stopped when dio grabbed her on the wrist. "let me fucking go" she growl and yank her wrist out of his grasp, wiping it with her other hand and glaring at him. "the fuck ya want?" she asks, "you... What are you doing late at night?" he ask, "none of your bussiness" y/n scoffs and turn around to leave once again. "it's dangerous" dio said with a unfamiliar tone, y/n stopped on her tracks and turn around, looking at him suspiciously. "what??" he ask, "you could end up like me" Dio said, a tone of concern laced in his voice. 'is he for real?' y/n thought suspicious at his words. "... Unlike you I can take care of myself" y/n said and turn around, though she did feel something foreign because of his concern. "Let me escort you home" dio suggest. "no thank you, I'm not really going home" y/n said not even stopping. She heard footsteps behind her, she glance back and saw dio catching up to her, slowing his pace when he was beside her. "and why is that?" he ask, 'he won't ducking stop won't he?' y/n grumble in her head and she let out aloud sigh. "I told them I'm staying on a friend's house, as you can see I'm clearly not" y/n told him, wanting him to leave her alone. "why did you lie?" dio asks, "you fuc-" y/n tried to calm herself and stops, looking at him directly in the eye. "its-none-of-your-fucking-business" she said, emphasising each word. "damn, just leave me alone" y/n grumble and continued to walk. "then would you like to stay at the manor?" dio asks, y/n stops and turn around, raising an eyebrow. "what??" she asks, "... You look tired so..." dio said, '... He's gotta be acting' y/n thought. "... No" y/n hesitantly said, it wasn't a bad offer, the joestar manor is huge, poebably have multiple rooms with comfortable bed and soft pillow- y/n snap out of her thoughts and glare at dio who was still looking at her.

"You keep staring at me... Ya In love or something?" y/n ask, clearly sarcastic. "keep dreaming bitch" dio said, his eyes widen. "tch, thought so" y/n look at him up and down. "whatever" dio scoffs. "ah Jonathan must also be in the manor right? Hmm I'm sure he'll let me crash for tonight" y/n suddenly remember her sister's boyfriend and grin. "nice" she said, "oi you, lead the way" she told dip who only glared at her. "I thought you didn't want to?" he ask, "I remembered Jonathan" y/n shrugs. "I need to tell him something as well hmmm" y/n hum.. Remembering erina's confession a day ago. "... I see" dio said and started walking. Y/n follow behind without saying anything.

"Dio... And y/n??" Jonathan asks as soon as the two of you enter. "ey ya wouldn't mind if I crash tonight right?" y/n asks, "of course not!" Jonathan said with a huge smile. "ye" y/n smirks, "anyways, can I go take a shower, some bastard's spit is still on me" y/n said in disgust showing that hand that she used when she punched  guy earlier. "of course, come come" Jonathan grab your hand, feeling too tired to do anything, you let him drag you, mentality screaming because your calves are in pain from walking too much. "Wait" dio got a hold of your wrist as well, you almost let out a grunt, he must've heard that small pop when you got tugged. "you're Injured, let me take-" "no need dio, I can take care of her" Jonathan pull you to his chest and hug you, "Bro" you push yourself out of his grasp, "oh sorry I forgot" he told you, "just lead the way" y/n shook her head and turn around. "alright" Jonathan nod and started walking, you turn around and look at dio one more time before follow Jonathan to his room.

You've slept here before, yup you did! It was when you first met Jonathan, erina and him were on a date and you accidentally ruined it because you were running away from a bunch of thugs. Thinking that you're gonna put erina and her family in danger, you asked Jonathan if you could stay at them knowing those thugs won't be able to follow you because of the tight security in their house. Of course erina was there as well, they sleep on the bed while you sleep on the couch inside Jonathan's room.

"I don't have any woman clothes will this do?" Jonathan asks and gave you a white shirt and a boxer. "this is new by the way" he said pointing at the boxer. "I saw you pull it out from the plastic" y/n said and grab it, "oh uh by the way... Uh... Your... Undergarments are still here" Jonathan blushes, y/n looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and Jonathan instanly panic. "no no it's not like that! I put it in the last drawer and never ever opened that ever!" Jonathan said, "you should've throwed that away" y/n chuckles knowing that he's telling the truth before entering the bathroom.

As soon as she did, a knock was heard so Jonathan opened the door and saw Dio standing there. "dio..." Jonathan glared at him. "I bought some first aid" Dio said, "look, I'm sorry about everything I've done till now... I really really regret all of it... I wasnt thinking straight!" dio said with such emotion on his face, of course Jonathan being such a soft hearted boi, his conscience yelled at him to forgive him. "no..." he tried to be tough. "you take everything from me!" Jonathan yelled. "Jonathan... I-i lived in slum with no mother and my dad was a alcoholic bastard who didn't even took care of me, I got no one! When I first saw you I felt angry because you had everything! You have a family, a loving dad,everything...." dio said pitifully. 'fall in jojo... Fall on my trap!' he thought," i was blindedby jealousy and anger... Forgive me jojo"he said with tears in his eyes. Something inside Jonathan snapped and he pat his shoulder. "I forgive you" he said, he's too easy to fool, easy to manipulate... Dio looked down containing his smile, "thank you jojo" he said, suddenly the bathroom door open revealing a fresh y/n ruffling her wet hair with a towel. "what the-" she cut off her own sentence as she saw dio and Jonathan at the door.

Jonathan blush when he looked down, noticing that the shirt became see through due to the wetness(damn), dio look away as well, our of instinct. "why don't you go and talk to him outside" y/n asks and walk towards them. "yup yup that's what we're gonna do!" Jonathan said and push himself and dio out, closing the door. "boys will be boys" y/n smirks and sat on the couch. "but dio is a fucking pro" she said grinning,  remembering Dio's word to Jonathan. "he easily got him to believe... Or is Jonathan just to easy to prey?" y/n hum, playing with a knife(the same knife from earlier). "let's see what you can do... Dio"

 Dio"