|| Weakness||

Y/n quietly sat down under a tree, eyes examining every cloud her eyes see. Last night she, along with her companions have successfully raided one of the biggest bank in englad. She lifted her hand as if reaching above, her eyes half-lidded, head empty. Though they are successful, she still need to wait for quite a while before she can use all those things they rob, something she found annoying. "so you're here" a voice snap her back to reality, she turn her head and saw Jonathan smiling down at her. "I thought you were lonely so I visited your house, but no one was there" he said, sitting down beside her. "are you sure I'm the one lonely jojo? Not you?" y/n joked, huffing a slight smile before turning her gaze back to the sky. "well..." Jonathan trailed off. "i learned that dio is poisoning father" Jonathan blurt out, y/n raise an eyebrow and turn her full attention to Jonathan. "what?" she ask, trying to confirm that she heard him right. "he's poisoning my father" Jonathan repeated. "I found out that he did the same thing to his father, and right now I have the medicine he was suppose to be giving to my father, but... I still don't know if this is poison or not" he said, showing her a piece of folded paper. "that's why later im going to ogre Street in london" he said. "ogre street.. Jojo are you stupid? That's the most dangerous part of London!" y/n frown. "I know, but That doesn't matter, once I know this really is a poison dio will be behind the cell" Jonathan said. "but... When I'm gone, I can't tell what will dio do, so please do me a favor y/n..." Jonathan grabs her hand and look straight Into her eyes. "please.. Stay at the manor for a while, just until I come back please" he said. "and why would i do that?" y/n yank her hands away. "please..." Jonathan pleaded, she stares at him for a long moment before sighing. "what's in it for me?" she asks. "..." "ugh fine!" y/n look away, "Thank you so much!" Jonathan said and hug her out of happiness. "let go jojo, I don't like it" y/n whines as she tried to pry Jonathan off her. "no" Jonathan grin, y/n continued to pry him off but since he's stronger she couldn't even make him budge. They were too focused on each other that they didn't notice a certain blond staring at them from afar with eyes filled with jealousy and anger. "Jojo" he growl and punch the tree.

"father, y/n will be staying here till I come back" Jonathan told his sick father

"father, y/n will be staying here till I come back" Jonathan told his sick father. "really? Then feel at home y/n" george smiled at her before he started coughing. "thank you so much, I will try my best to help" y/n fake a smile and bow. "By the way where is dio?" he asks, "he is not allowed to be anywhere near you" Jonathan said, his tone changing suddenly. 'so he have that kind of side' y/n thought. "anyways, y/n you can stay at my room for now..." Jonathan stands up. "father only take the medicine these people give you ok? Only them" Jonathan said with a worried expression. "... Of course, anything for me son" George smiles, "I will be going then, y/n" Jonathan look at y/n, who Nom her head and left the room with him.

"Jonathan... Y/n..." Dio called, "Dio..." Jonathan called back. "y/n be careful when you're around him" Jonathan whispers to her ear before turning around and leaving. "stay safe jojo" y/n wave goodbye before fully turning to dio. None were said, not even a single word between the two, they just stood there, staring at each other. "miss y/n... Dio-Sama" the butler called, "leave us alone" Dio finally talk, walking towards y/n and grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her. "hey let go" y/n said, but didn't even do anything to free herself from his grip. "shut up woman" Dio growl, clearly angry. 'what's with him?' y/n asks herself, letting dio drag her to his room. He pushed her inside and slammed the door close, "you..." he said, his back turned to her. "me"y/n cross her arms, lifting her chin." Do you believe in him...? " Dio asks," what are you talking about? "y/n asks," do you believe what jojo told you? "he ask, turning to her. His eyes shows something that y/n can't tell if fake or not, her eyes twitch and huff." I don't know what you're talking about, why don't you enlighten me?"she asks, continuing to act dumb." stop acting y/n! I know he told you I'm poisoning father"he said and grab her shoulder. "Do you believe him?" he ask, "..." she didn't say a thing and just stare at him. "y/n I'm not that kind of person..." he said. Y/n's eyes widen when she saw something shocking... There were tears forming Dio's eyes. "I can't hurt father, I can't poison him" he said, tears fully flowing down his cheeks. 'what... The hell...' she trailed on her thoughts. "I can't never do that to the person who helped me y/n..." he said, "I'm not that kind of person" he said.

Let me tell you a secret, y/n's one and only weakness... Is someone crying in front of her. It brings back the memory of her biological mother crying herself to sleep due to the pain. "... Y/n please believe me" he said, pulling him to his body and hugging her tight. "please believe me" he whispers. "... Jonathan isn't the type of person to lie, Dio" y/n toughen up her heart and push herself away from the hug. "until he came back and announce that the medicine that you've been giving Mr. Joestar isn't poison... I can't say I believe in you" she said and walk past him. "... And in the first place, I never once trusted you... Dio" y/n cruelly stated, grabbing the doorknob and twisting it open, but before she could even pull it open, Dio grabbed her shoulder and turn her around, pushing her against the door and glaring at her. "how is it that you believe jojo and not me!?" he yelled, jealousy fueling his anger towards Jonathan. "oh? Should i tell all the reason in my fucking list?! DIO?!" y/n asks and push him off. "why....just why dont you believe me?" he asks, looking down. "I can never lie to you y/n!" he said looking up and meeting her eyes. "I love you!" he announced. Y/n flinch, that sounded real, that sounded like it came from the heart. "I love you i love you i love you" he chanted before falling on his knees.

Guilt...

"y/n..." he cried out, y/n stood there frozen and not knowing what to do. Just what the hell is happening? Y/n is the type of person to not fall in this kind of things, but it sounded genuine... Was Jonathan really telling to truth? Then what is this? Why does she feel guilty? Specially to dio that she despise?! Ah... This is one of his schemes isn't it?...

"You're... Really good with words, aren't you dio?" y/n asks, walking towards him and kneeling in one knee, placing her finger below his chin and pushing it up. "you manage to make me feel guilty... I'm quite impressed" she said, "with that I will give you a gift..." she smirks, the emotions she felt earlier were gone, it vanished, leaving no trail behind. "what-" before dio could even start his sentence, y/n had placed her lips on his. Shutting him off completely. Due to shock dio kneel there frozen for a moment, before he got a grasp of the situation and kiss back, grabbing y/n by the waist and pulling him to his body. He licks her Lower lip, asking permission to enter, in which y/n gave. "hmm" he moaned as their tongue fought each other. Unlike the first time, Dio got a hold of the dominance, letting himself venture y/n's mouth. "hn" y/n push herself out of the kiss, making dio let out a annoyed groan. He opened his closed eyes and look at y/n who had a smirk on her face. "should we continue where we left off?" she whispers, tangling her fingers on his blond hair. "you didn't have to ask" Dio smirks and connect their lips once more. Thinking that he has won and have completely wrapped y/n around his fingers.

Author's Note

Author's Note

SMUT IN NEXT CHAPTER!

Just wanna say that 🙃 anyways! This book is actually gonna end soon. I know! It's won't even reach 15 chapter(I think). Anyways! I hope you stay till the en, which is near...
So uh... Yeah that's all HAHAHAHAHA

Edit [12-3-2020]

there will be no smut in next chapter, so what happened is, my friend suggested to just put is as a side chapter and just focus on the plot i had in mind.

The thing is, im only good at initiationg the mood, but when it really comes to scene itself, i have no words and that is also one of the reason why im havung trouble updating the book HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Anyways, i do hope you understand, thank you so much. 🙆‍♀️(this a heart)