|| Realizations||

"so, what are we going to do with him?" Harold asks, sitting beside y/n and earning a harsh glare from the blond kneeling in front of them. "... Tch, let him go" Y/n clicks her tongue in annoyance, crossing her arms and legs. "Are you sure? He might run and blow up our cover" Harold lean and whispers. "don't worry I won't" Dio scoff. "I won't betray my woman" he said, emphasizing his last words while glaring at the male. "But why are you here in the first place?" Y/n ask, trying to ease the tension that was filling up the room. "Well, you acted different so out of worry, I followed you" Dio told her as one of y/n's comrade untie him. "you were lucky they reported you first" Harold scoffs, smirking. "And what do you mean by that?" Dio growls. "he means that you could've gotten killed" Y/n roll her eyes. "But that's not the issue here... You" she said, pointing at Dio. "Found out about us" she continued. "We can't just let you go" She said. "You know me y/n, I won't betray you" Dio say, taking a step towards them. "stop!" Harold yelled, standing up and pointing his gun at him. "Don't get anywhere near her" he glare. "And who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?" Dio growl, itching to punch the male keeping him away from y/n. "Calm the fuck down, you two" y/n groan. "Harold, we can trust him. He might not look like it but he'll keep this a secret... Not only that, he's part of the joestar" Y/n said. "..." Harold didn't respond, yet he obeyed and sat down. "with his connections, think of the things we can do" y/n smirk. "But of course... It all depends on him" she said. "Darling, you came straight into a web without knowing anything. I'm only saving you because you can be a great help for us" She said, though she's telling the truth. Dio ended up thinking that she's just saying that so they'll let them go. "It's your choice" she say. "Help us... Or die?" she ask.

Y/n was unconsciously praying that he'll say say, she's still unaware of that but her eyes were expressing emotion. "Of course I'll help, but everything should come to a great price" Dio smirk, crossing his arms and lifting his chin. "What do you have to offer?" he ask. "Hah! I don't think you've grasp the situation you're currently in" Harold laugh. "Harold" y/n said with a low tone, glancing at Harold who flinched. "We'll give you 20%" she said. "only 20?" Dio ask, raising one of his eyebrow. "I'm risking the name of joestar here and I'll only get 20? Make it 50" Dio said. "25" "40" "35 it is" Y/n said, ending it then and there. "That's too much!" Harold said. "it's OK" Y/n said. "Now..." y/n stood up and walk toward Dio.

"Kneel" she said, "what..?" Dio asks, glaring at the female "Tch, just do as she say" Harold scoff. Dio gave him a hard glare before looking back at y/n who seem to be serious. "why?" he ask, testing the woman's patience. "initiation" she shortly respond. Dio hesitantly kneel on one knee, he saw her lifting her right hand. "now kiss the ring" she ordered. 'Now kiss me' Dio's hand clench as he remember a certain word. He lifts his hand and grab her hand, kissing the f/c ring on her ring finger. "You are now a part of us, if you dare betray us, we'll hunt you down and end your entire bloodline" Y/n said with a harsh tone. "I wouldn't mind" Dio smirk and stand up. "Now leave, you are to come back here 5 days from now on" Y/n said. "And why is that?" He ask. "Do not question me, now leave" y/n turn around and walk towards harold. "hey!" Dio grabbed her wrist to stop her from walking.

Bang!!

"Ack!" Dio scream in pain as a bullet impaled his shoulder. "Harold!" Y/n yelled to the male who pulled the trigger. "You are not allowed to touch her" harold growl. "You fucker!" Dio yell and was about to charge when y/n push him back. "you are in the wrong, Dio." she said. "Wha-" Dio felt his blood boil as y/n defend the bastard who shot him. "Leave" She said coldly and turn around. Harold smirk silently at Dio as 2 person approach him. "Let's go" One of them said, grabbing Dio's arms and dragging him out. 'Im sorry Dio' y/n thought as she look back to meet the blonde's eyes. 'but if I show them I care about you... It's over' she turn around as the door closes.

"Ah!" Dio yell as he throw his things on the floor, breaking and ruining his bedroom in anger

"Ah!" Dio yell as he throw his things on the floor, breaking and ruining his bedroom in anger. "WHY WHY WHY!!" he scream as he kick his nightstand. "THAT FUCKING BITCH" he growl, completely misunderstanding y/n's actions. "She used me, she used me" He said, his lips twitching into smile. "I can't believe it. I, Dio, was used by a mere woman!" He yelled, breathing heavily as he glare at everything inside his room. "Dio-Sama, is everything alright?" someone ask from outside. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Dio yelled, grabbing the lamp and throwing it at the door. "A-as you wish!" "I'll make her pay" he growl, gripping his bleeding shoulder. "Y/n...." He say her name out loud.

"but you didn't have to shot him!" Y/n yelled at Harold who scoffs

"but you didn't have to shot him!" Y/n yelled at Harold who scoffs. "He was being disrespectful!" Harold yelled back. "what is he even to you?" Harold asks. "he's a joestar. If those rich bastard knew someone shot his adopted son, he'll definitely Investigate!" Y/n reasoned out. "we came all the way here Harold, we can't let this fall because of a mistake" she added. "..." Harold let out a sigh and look away. "I'm sorry" he apologize. "what's done is done... Don't do the same mistake, you know better" y/n coldly stated and walk out of the room.

'What is he even to you??'  Harold's words circulate around y/n's head. 'what is he? To me...' she ask herself. "I'm suppose to be angry at him... I'm suppose to resent him" she said, stopping from her tracks. "He's my enemy... Someone I hate" she continued.

'I fell in love with you'
'I want to be the man you wanted'
'please accept my feelings'
'I can never lie to you y/n! I love you'

Y/n's eyes widen as a surge of electricity ran down her spine, feeling a unfamiliar sensation on hers stomach as she felt herself getting hotter. "what the hell" she mutter, placing her hand on her mouth, her hands and feet turning cold as she came into a realization. "this can't be..." she said. "No..." she denied. "I... I'm starting to like him..." she said. Her face flushing red as her heart beats crazily. "This can't be..." she repeated her words, crouching down as she continued to remember the blond male.

" she repeated her words, crouching down as she continued to remember the blond male

Author's Note

I honestly think this is getting shitty... Well I blame myself for that HAHHAHAHAHA.

I also apologize for the slow updates, I'm helping my parents and I'm not having the time to finish a chapter 😭.