|| Her Secret||

there will be no smut this chapter.

I apologize for those who waitedHAHAAHAHHA

what happened is, my friend suggested to just put is as a side chapter and just focus on the plot i had in mind.

The thing is, im only good at initiating the mood, but when it really comes to sex itself, i have no words and that is also one of the reason why im havung trouble updating the book HAHHAHAHHAA. But she told me she'll help me with it so... 🙃

×××××××××

Y/n woke up embraced by Dio, their naked bodies pressed on each other. Deciding not to move and rest after their intercourse last night, she looks up and examine Dio's features. Though she see him almost everyday, staring at his face and examining it never entered her thought. "hn" Dio groan, tightening his embrace and shifting a little. Y/n's eyes widen and almost let out a gasp when she felt something poking her thighs. She look away, shoulder tense as she tried not to move, afraid that it will stir the male awake. "hmm" Dio moaned out, opening his eyes and removing one of his hand on y/n's waist, using it to rub his eyes. "Are you awake?" he ask with his hoarse voice. Something y/n found cute, "ye" she answered shortly. "yesterday was great" Dio said, letting himself smile as he remember the things that happened. Y/n composed herself and look up, meeting his eyes. "I can say that you liked it very much" Y/n smirks and tried to push herself away from his embrace. "no, let's stay like this for a while" Dio whine, pulling her closer and pressing his nose on y/n's hair. "no, I need to wash myself I feel sticky" Y/n mimicked his whining tone and tried to pry him off. "hnn no" Dio huff. "Let go" Y/n whines, using her strength to push him away. "Don't push me, y/n" Dio growl, gripping on her sides. "Ow, bastard!" Y/n groan and hit his chest.

"Dio-Sama" a voice erupted, accompanied by a soft knock. "what is it?" Dio asked in annoyance. "breakfast is served" The butler say. "And do you perhaps know where Lady y/n is? I've knocked on her door and there was no respond" He added. "Ye, she's here with me" Dio smirk, earning a glare from y/n. "I see, well then I will be taking my leave" the butler announced. "now let go" Y/n say, placing her hand on dio's shoulder and pressing on a certain place. "Ow ow" Dio yelled in pain as his hands automatically remove itself from y/n's waist. Y/n took the opportunity and jump out of the bed, pulling the covers and wrapping it around her body. "whats the point of that? I've seen every part of your body last nigh" Dio smirk, lifting his head and resting it on his hand. "Hmm" was all y/n's respond as she pick up her clothes. "let's take a shower together" Dio suugest, sitting up from his bed. "no" y/n glare and walk towards his bathroom, closing and locking the door. "she's so cute" Dio smirk and just lay naked on his bed. "finally... I have her" he said to himself, smiling widely.

"thank you for the food" Y/n prayed before she started eating

"thank you for the food" Y/n prayed before she started eating. Dio was in front of her, eating as well, he wanted to sit beside her, but the she keep moving away from him, so he just stopped. "Leave us" Dio told the maids, they all how before obeying, closing the door behind as they do. "So... Why are you distancing yourself now?" Dio asks, eyes glued to y/n who just put a piece of meat inside her mouth. She put her hand up, as if saying for him to wait. She finished chewing and then gulped the food, opening her mouth and saying: "Because you might do something" bluntly. "what do you mean?" Dio asks, "don't act dumb, you know what I'm talking about" Y/n scoffs. Dio stare at the female in confusion, does she not trust him fully? Then why did they do that last night? Multiple questions entered his mind and he sat there quietly. "I didn't put poison in your food" Dio stated, making the feme choke. "Bit-ch" Y/n said between her cough, covering her mouth with the napkin and wiping it. "I wasn't taking about that!" she said, glaring at the him. "huh? Then what are you talking about?" Dio asks. "... Did my blowjob last night made you loose your mind, Dio??" y/n joked, "I'm talking about how you might started to touch me, sexually, while I'm eating" y/n lies. "OHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Dio let out a laugh, his mind calming. "I should be the one laughing" y/n said, continued to eat. "I see, anyways... Would you care to join me in the lake this evening?" Dio asks. "No, I have plans" she said. "Plans..?" he asks out of interest. "yes" she answered bluntly. "what is it?" Dio asks, "none of your concern" y/n smiles. "but what about at night? I believe it'll be more... Romantic" she winks. "hoo... I didnt think you'd be a a romantic type" Dio smirks. "Heh" was all her answer. 'But do you think i, dio, is a fool? You're clearly hiding something from me' Dio thought to himself. "Lady Y/n, the carriage you asked is here" Someone from outside announced. "well then, I will be taking my leave... See you later" She bid her farewell and left.

Author's Note

Author's Note

So uh hi?? Sorry for the short chapter. I know I haven't uploaded a new chapter for a while, but it's because I was readying(?) myself for a defense at our school. So i prioritized that first but it's finished now. I haven't got my results though, anyways in monday: December 14, will be our semester break and in that day I will be focusing on this book since I won't be doing anything AHAHAHHAAH