|| A Kiss To Remember ||

You watch as Jonathan grab the ball mid-air after he jumped, roar of applause irritates your ear making you lift your hands and cover your now ringing ears. You shouldn't have come here, but you promised erina to tell her everything when you go home.

It's been years, many things happened in that amount of time. With erina's parents annuling, you staying with her father while erina stay with her mother, moving somewhere on the globe. Of course in that amount of time you were entertained as Dio played along with the flow, letting them think that he's no longer a threat to Jonathan. He was doing quite a good job, y/n can tell that Jonathan trusts him. But of course, y/n is still wary of him, Dio did his best trying to get close to her, and of course she played along, letting him think that he got her in his grasp, when in reality it was him on her.

She watches as Jonathan got tackled by 3 opponents, of course, even though right now he had this huge well built body he can't still carry 3 huge man clinging on his feet and shoulders, so he had no choice but to pass the ball to Dio. It would be a lie if y/n didn't say that she found him attractive(physically), he grew up like a fine wine waiting to be drinked(what?), but of course y/n isn't a wine person.

They ended up winning and Jonathan automatically looked around for y/n, who he saw walking out of the field, of course there's no need to stay, she saw what she need to saw. "y/n!" Jonathan yelled, stopping her from her tracks, she turn around already knowing jonathan was running to her. "i'm glad you came!" he said with such happiness in his voice, "it was a great game, can't wait to tell erina" y/n said with a fake smile, a smile she honed to look real. " can you possibly... Fabricated some words" Jonathan said, trying to look good for erina. "you know I'm not that type of person" y/n said, "of course but... Just this once... Please?" Jonathan asks, "Jonathan, Y/n..." Dio walk towards them with a smile, "y/n you should come, me and jonathan will be celebrating with a feast" he said, "I kindly decline the offer, you see erina's father will be home tonight, I don't want him eating alone" y/n lied, erina's father was never home, he never went home. "well alright..." Jonathan sadly said, "well then excuse me" y/n said and leave.

Feeling the nature calling, y/n went to the restroom first. After her business, she wipe what she needed to wipe pour a amount of water before leaving. (why did I feel so uncomfortable?) she exited the restroom and to her shock she was met by Dio leaning on a tree nearby. Thinking it was one of those confession dio always get, always on that same tree by the way, y/n took no effort to stare at him and turn around to leave. "y/n" Dio yelled, turning around, she looked at him with a raised a eyebrow. Was he waiting for her?? "what do you want?" she asks, turning her body fully to face dio who stopped in front of her. "what do you want?" she repeated herself. "It's been years since were together..." he said, looking everywhere but her eyes. "Ye" y/n crossed her arms, suspicious of his movements. "Y/n in those years... I... I fell in love with you" 'Fall right in...'

"I tried to be obvious of my feelings but you seem to be oblivious about it so I... I thought..." he stutter, something out of character. Specially since he's all built like that. 'fall right in...'

"I know I've made a bad impression on our first meeting but I've changed, I changed myself because I... I want to be the man you wanted" Dio looked at y/n who had her eyes widen at his words. 'yes... Just like that...'

"i told to myself to confess to you once I win my last play" he said, "so please... Accept my feelings Y/n!" Dio said, looking straight in y/n's e/c ones. 'fall in... Fall. In...' Dio impatiently wait, but he took the lead and leaned towards the still shocked y/n. He adamantly look at her once more before pressing his lips on hers, as gently and passionate as possible. That's when he felt it, a smirk from y/n's lips, his eyes widen knowing that he had been figured out, of course... Y/n wasn't the type to fall for this kinds of thing, what was he thinking? He was about to pull away, when he felt a hand snake around his neck and pushed him, deeping the kiss. His eyes widen, thinking if his plan had succeed or this is one of y/n's play. Y/n's eyes were closed, but dio was too shock to close his. Then he felt it, her tounge, it's asking for permission but wait... Isn't it suppose to be his move??

Feeling his pride being trampled, he open his mouth and started to fight for dominance, he was sure he would win but... It seems like the world turn its back on him as y/n took what he wanted(dominance). She tangled her fingers on his blond locks, moaning occasionally, as if teasing Dio who was... Kind of turned on. Dio started to get into it and closed his eyes, he was about to snake his arm around her waist and pull her closer but y/n pull out and push herself away from her. Dio, opened his eyes and looked at her. Showing that look of truimp he hates the most, she lift her hand and press her thumb on her bottom lips, sliding it to the left before licking it and giving him a smirk. "if you're gonna kiss me, make sure to please me, Dio" she chuckles and spit out her saliva. She showed her tongue once again, sliding it on her upper teeth from right to left. "Now if you're little act is finished, I have my things going on" y/n smirks and left a stunned Dio standing below the tree...

What is this? Somethings happened in Dio's body, there was a surge of electricity as he watched her tongue glide on her lips, the kiss gave him goosebumps he never felt when he was a kid, it was a familiar yet different feeling from before. His stomach was somewhat in knots, it hurts yet it not... He wants more.. More of that, more of you... He gulp, suddenly shivering as he imagine you below him, crying and moaning as he pleasure you... Oh how he would like that. "Dio" Jonathan's voice interrupt his nasty thoughts, his upper lip twitch in annoyance as he get back into acting. Putting aside his thoughts of you, and acting friendly with Jonathan. "What is it... Jonathan?"

 Jonathan?"