Majestic Twins

It was a clear moonlit night and the stars were twinkling.  Screaming sounds echoed the palace, rushing movement passed through the winds. The pain that the person was experiencing was compared to 1000 times stabbing. But suddenly everything became still , a cute crying sound echoed. Princess Subhadra , sister of Dwarakesh gave birth to two majestic warriors.

Krishna , Balarama , Rukmini, and  Revati entered her chamber. The mid wife gave the boy to Krishna and the girl to Balarama. The boy had brown eyes, cute nose, pink lips and held a cute smile in his face. His eyes had the vision of a king. On the other hand the girl had a ice color eyes, cute nose, pink lips, she had a grace of a queen. She looked ravishing. 

" They look beautiful ", Revati said

"  The baby boy looks more like Raj Kumar Arjun and the baby girl looks more like Bhadra. But Arya ( * form of speech to call their husband) her eye color and the birthmarks of the baby girl ..." , Rukmini said.

" They are for a cause, my dear wife. The reason for her birth. She will find it once she grow up.", Krishna replied.

This is how the birth mark looks

This is how the birth mark looks. Imagine it at the left hand.              ( Credits to the artist).

" The doctor said there was only one child but there are two Krishna", Balaram asked.

" Some things are unexpected, mysterious but occurs for a cause Dau", Krishna replied.

Subhadra woke up and held the baby in hers arms . She was at cloud 9.

" Name them Bhadra ", Balaram said.

" My first born, my son, the warrior , he will be named as per his fathers and uncle's wish. ABHIMANYU.", she said and continued " My little princess, her eyes shows grace of queen, her heart is gold,  I name her ABHINAYA . My ANJALI." The baby girl smiled and touched Bhadra's cheeks. The little gave a cute giggle.

Rukmini took  Abhinaya from her hands and said ," Her eyes shows determination, her face glows like a moon light, her body shines like a star, her skin is so smooth. I call her TANVI, delicate. " then she took Abhimanyu and said, " His eyes shows  dedication, his face flourishes, his body is shining , his skin is like snow. I call him  TEJAS, sharp."

Dwaraka celebrated the birth of the twins. They were given lots of love. Abhimanyu and Abhinaya turned to be naughty kids like their uncle Krishna. Subhadra and Abhimanyu used to receive letters from Arjun but Abhinaya never received any. Though Subhadra wrote the birth of Abhinaya , the return letters were none. When Abhimanyu understood the situation of his twin he stood as a shield for her. Abhimanyu loved weapons whereas Abhinaya loved books. It was the same time when Duryodhana came to learn mace from Balaram. The twins were three and both knew about the  humiliation of Draupadi. Abhimanyu hated Kauravas and practiced war arts for revenge whereas Abhinaya was determined to know the reason behind the conspiracy. She was aware of her father not recognizing her and loved his twin. She was happy that Abhimanyu got their fathers attention. But she despised their will for revenge. 

It was one fine evening when Duryodhana roamed around Dwaraka. He saw a little girl reading book about kingdoms. 

" May I know why little lady reads alone ", he asked with a smile.

" I like reading alone. It's peaceful here.", she said feeling comfortable with the stranger.

" That's true. The book about kingdoms. This used to be my favorite book too when I was a kid", he said looking into the blue eyes.

 " Really?", she asked with hopeful eyes.

" Yes, others find it boring but it's the most interesting book ", he replied.

" I know. Whenever I tell the stories I read to my brother , he finds it boring and others don't have time to hear my stories.", she said with a sad tone.

" You look like a princess. Who are you? ", he asked.

" y name is Abhinaya, I am daughter of Princess Subhadra that makes me baby princess", she said with a cute smile.

Duryodhana was shocked at first but he loved children.

"My name is Duryodhana, I am at resent yuvraj of Hastinapur. ", he said.

" So you are my uncle", she asked. He nodded in reply.

" I always wanted to meet you ", she said with smiley face. Duryodhana was confused. 

" Why ? You family hates me. Your brother Abhimanyu hates me. Why are you eager to see me?" , he asked the child.

" Uncle, what you did was Adharma , but every situations has a reason behind it. If you did something big , it must have a reason. I am eager to know the reason.' Revenge, war leads to destruction.', is written in this book. This is the base book one should study to rule a kingdom. You are a fan of this book, you seem to be a great person. You have experience, your people loves you but the mistakes you caused shows your enmity with your cousins. May I know the reason Uncle. I am not going to judge you. ", she said.

Duryodhana was mesmerized by her words. A lone tear escaped his eyes. No one ever asked the reason behind his act , even when they asked they were not ready to listen. He embraced her for few seconds and said " I am ready to give you my answers But before that will you be my little friend ?" .

" I accept your friendship Suyodhana ", she said.