I Give Back What You Gave

The Mystic Gala's continued their planning.

" Shiv Mandhir?", Abhimanyu asked.

" See the connectivity's. First we found the health care that's far to the east . Then the back entrance of the kingdom that's also at the border , now we guess the next exchange might happen in shiv temple that's far to the west. Tomorrow morning it's Shiv Puja and all the citizens of Hastinapur including royals would be there. It  would create a great distraction and the exchange becomes much easier. And our work is to not let the exchange happen and capture them.", Abhinaya said.

" So, What's the plan?", Lakshmana asked.

" Me and Lakshmana will be doing the puja as we did , while we were kids. Vrishakaetu will be standing with his Grandmother Radha while keeping an eye over the surrounding. Lakshmana is good at sneaking. So he will disappear with the crowd and spy over the area. Abhimanyu will go with Bhishmar as his assistant to guard the place. Jayanth will be with us to avoid the suspicion of Royals.", Abhinaya said.

" So whoever finds them signals the others. We capture them and meet at our hide out that we found when we were kids. And we will further plan after that", Jayanth said.

" So what do we do today? ", Lakshman asked.

" Obviously prank the one who made our Abhinaya cry.", Lakshmana said. Abhinaya and Jayanth were out of their plan with making an excuse of checking their hideout.  The four Gala's smirked as they saw each other.

" Are you three thinking the same?", Abhimanyu asked.

" Don't worry about it I will bring a jar of that", Vrishakaetu said.

" I will distract the guards", Lakshman said.

" I will distract Suthanu and the elders", Abhimanyu said.

" I will execute the work", Lakshmana said as they made a hi-fi.

Abhinaya and Jayanth walked out of the palace.

" It's been long since we both spent time with each other", Jayanth said.

" Yes, I am happy I got to spend time with you", she replied.

" Never stop me from defending you , Priya. It hurts me when I see you getting hurt. Promise me that you will never stop me from defending you."

" Jayanth.................ok, I promise"

" Good", he petted her hair.

" I worry about Suthanu. They four will do some terrible prank"

" Don't worry , she deserves that for hurting you. Even I would have joined them but I want to  spend time with you". They both walked towards their hideout as they linked their hands. ( Idiots still don't understand their feelings towards each other)

The entry was covered with climbers. Behind it there was a huge rock which is the door for their hideout. Their place is deep down the mountains which is hard to find. It takes quite a distance from the palace to reach there. 

While these both were enjoying , the four executed their plan. Vrishakaetu gave a jar covered with cloth to Lakshmana and made Lakshmana rub her hands with Neem. Abhimanyu went to his grandma to seek help. He explained his situation to her.

" But Manyu, what can I do?", she asked.

" Please Grand ma , do something that makes them gather for few minutes. Who can deny your order. Who can resist this beauty? Pretty please", he showed her his puppy eyes.

" You and you eyes. Fine , I will do it. Don't show your puppy eyes."

" You are the best, Grand ma", he hugged her.