Bonding first step

Mystic Gala's were having a deep conversation on how to tackle the situation. 

Abhinaya : Guys, did we do a mistake my saying these to Pandavas? 

Vrishakaetu : Why do you think like that?

" What if they say that to Draupadi? I mean what if the word spreads? I should have a chat with Yudishtar kaka?", Abhinaya said and left the room leaving the others to think.

Abhinaya was walking towards Yudishtar Chamber but saw Nakul and Bheem coming in opposite direction.

" Handsome kaka , where is yudishtar kaka?", she said avoiding Bheem as she was afraid of him. 

" He is in Sahadev's room.", Nakul replied.

" Then where is Chakravarthini?", she asked.

" She is with Mata Gandhari", Nakul replied.

She hugged Nakul and ran towards Sahadev room with Nakul running behind her shouting to wait for him.

She entered Sahadev's room with a shout " YUDISHTAR KAKAAAAAAA".

To  her surprise she saw him with Sahadev and Arjun. 

She was about to run away when Nakul came dashing inside.

" Are you really a human or horse? Why did you run this fast? ", he said taking breaths.

" Come in Abhi.", Yudishtar said.

" Isn't she already inside", Nakul said making her stomp his legs and glare at him.

" I entered the wrong room. I will go now. BYEEE", she said and turned to the door.

" But you were the one to ask where was brother Yudishtar?", Bheem said entering the room.

Abhinaya froze and turned " Yes , I was ..... the one to ask where was Yudishtar Kaka. Yeah I asked. Right. But Why did I ask?" , she said stuttering.

" You must only know that", Bheem replied.

" Yeah I must only know that. By the way Why am I here?, I came to ask you something.  But what was I about to ask? Handsome Kaka do you know?"

"  Princess, do I look like a magician to you"

" Like a monkey but monkeys are cute", Abhi murmured under her breath but the Pandavas heard it and started to laugh.

" Princessss", Nakul stomped his feet.

" Sorry", she said smiling.

" NOW I REMEMBER", she said jumping to Sahadev's bed and landed next to Yudishtar.

" Kaka did you say anything about yesterday to your wife?", she asked him like a kid.

" No , not a word", he replied.

" You are the best kaka. Don't say anything about yesterday to anyone. I don't want anyone to be involved.", she said to him making action to which Pandavas laughed at her.

" What about yesterday?",Draupadi asked entering the chamber. 

Abhinaya's breath struck to her throat. Words were turned to void. They saw each other and Nakul replied, " Secret between us and Princess , Panchali"

" What kind of secret"

" Secret is a secret. A lock has already been put around it so can't be let out", Yudishtar said.

Draupadi nodded her her smilingly and asked them to join for lunch once they finish discussing. 

Abhinaya let her breath out. 

" Kaka any news about the dead bodies you found under the two places."

" They seemed to be travelers and were killed like a year ago but their identities couldn't be found and no evidence. ", Nakul said.

" They could be travelers,  family members, or a worker and the last possibility is a traveler. This is not good. There might be more dead that we expect. After the situation of arrival of Panchal , me and my friends are going on travel but Lakshmana would be here. We could meet but I want tou guys to keep a watch here. Use the tunnel without anyone's notice. We will come up with a plan to overcome the upcoming problem", Abhinaya said.

"  Abhi, me and Nakul are going to the west mountains. Want to join us", Sahadev asked.

" Princess will come. Isn't it choti?"

" When you go just drag me with you. How many hours will you sit here? Come with me , my stomach is making weird sounds", Abhi said while her stomach gagged to prove her point. 

The others had a hearty laugh and moved towards the dining.

( SORRY guys....i know i updated very late.....and I know i am out of excuses....please forgive this naughty soul...I will try my best to give update a week....And I am not out of ideas it's just that I am not able to order it correctly.....and guys suggest me some new ideas for my next book...all suggestions are welcome......)

- With love your writer

S^2