Confrontation

As Abhinaya was moved to her chamber, Vrishakaetu started treating her wounds. Her eyes started to water.

" Sweetie , the pain will go away. Don't cry." Abhimanyu comforted his sister as Jayanth sat beside her to give her strength.

" It's not that Manyu, I have suffered worse than this. But it hurts every time when my father sits back watching and  doing nothing. Today , even Kaka Nakul came to confront on behalf of me but he stayed quiet since I said so. It pains Manyu. Everytime I see my father but he never took a step in our relationship. It hurts more" She cried hiding in Jayanth's lap.

" Guys, we want Ashwini Kumar's here. The whip has something weird in it. The much I clean the wound the blood flows a lot", Vrishakaetu said. Before Lakshman could walk out Nakul came running. He examined her wounds and ordered Vrishakaetu, " Vrishakaetu I need lotus , Tulsi leaf, Turmeric, and someone call Sahadev for me.". Lakshman ran to Sahadev while Vrishakaetu went to collect the things.

" Jayanth help me lift her and Lakshmana when we lift you and Abhimanyu tie a cloth tightly around her so it won't spread. Sahadev came running, " Don't make her lose her conciousness ", he said.

Vrishakaetu came with the things. Nakul and Sahadev prepared the paste and poured it on her wounds. The wounds started to close leaving the waste blood out. Abhinaya turned towards Nakul slowly, " Thank you kaka", she said as she slept. Nakul nodded with tears glistening his eyes. The elders came inside to see Abhinaya's condition and they saw Nakul and Sahadev were the one who treated her.

" Ma, give her your medication drink after she wakes up. The wound is closed but the pain would be still there.", Nakul said to Kunti.

Nakul kissed Abhinaya's forehead and went out followed by Sahadev.

Subhadra saw Abhinaya sleeping peacefully but her anger rose as she recalled the incident. She started to walk towards Arjuna's chamber.

" Raj Kumar Arjun I wanted to know about you standing ideally whenever your daughter is in trouble?", she questioned him in anger.

" Badra what could I do?", he asked with tears in his eyes.

" When doctor said I had only boy in my womb I was happy but I had a feel there is another life inside me. When I was in labour Abhinaya came after Abhimanyu making me feel no pain. She had her blue eyes shining when I named her as Subhadra's Anjali. She always cried to sleep when she was kid. She was happy that Abhimanyu got your attention but a part of her longed for your love. She always sees through her window hoping that at least one letter would come from you. You know she was bullied by princesses from different kingdoms as fatherless but she never said a word about it to anyone thinking it might be a extra burden on us. I saw her getting back to life when Duryodhana came too learn fighting from Balaram. They became best friends. At age of three the twins traveled with Duryodhana for a vacation. Abhinaya saw brother Karna as her father. She was given all the love by Anga, Hastinapur, and Kampilya. You know daughters are more attached to their father. That's why Abhi loves Karna a lot. Raj Kumar I thought you would change atleast after seeing Anjali but you proved me wrong.

NEVER EVER COME NEAR MY DAUGHTER. OR ELSE YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF A MOTHER", Subhadra said and walked away.

Arjun sat down crying badly.

Draupadi came to check on Abhinaya but Bhanumati and Vrushali stopped her before entering.

" Please move, I came to see Abhinaya's health", Draupadi said.

" As her kaka shree we will not allow you to go in", Bhanumati said.

" I am Chakravarthini of this Samrat. No one has rights to stop me.", Draupadi said.

" With all due respect Chakravarthini , a queen must treat her citizens as her own child but you never followed the basic rule. Your love for your daughter made you not see that you hurt innocents without proof. And you are not her family in any way. So please go", Vrushali said.

Draupadi went away feeling dejected. Nakul came to check on Abhinaya. To his touch Abhi slowly woke up.

" Is it paining dear? ", he asked her softly. She nodded her head 'no'.

" well, now my child will be a good girl and drink her medicines, okay"

She drank the medicines without pulling any problem. And she laid again in Jayanth's lap.

" You look handsome kaka"

" I know that. Who could be more handsome than your kaka".

They laughed at their silliness. Nakul was happy that he was getting closure to Abhinaya. The next day Abhinaya  healed just the scars where recovering slowly. She woke up to see herself tangled with her friends. With one movement of her they all woke up.

" Are you ok?"

" does it pain?"

" Are you hungry?"

They started to bombard her with many questions.

" Guys I am good. I just feel a little pain. Yes I am hungry. And all I want do now is EAT", she said. Abhimanyu carried her to the breakfast table and sat near Nakul.

" Good morning Kaka", Abhinaya said facing Nakul from Manyu's chest.

" Good morning baby. How are you feeling today?"

" A little pain but rest are good".

Pandavas were like ' when did you get close to her?'.

After breakfast Abhinaya went to chamber followed my Gala's. They prepared their place for discussing the next plan.

" So what's next?", Vrishakaetu asked.

" Whoever ordered the men to go back should have known that we are coming after them", Abhimanyu said.

" Lakshmana and Vrishakaetu are going to stay in Hastinapur, Vrishakaetu keeps eye on public while Lakshmana keeps eye on palace. Abhimanyu and Lakshman will see over Panchal. Jayanth will take care of Indraprasta while I make sure of the small kingdoms and boundaries.", Abhinaya said.

" I will be here and let Vrishakaetu go to panchal ", Abhimanyu said.

" No manyu, our main eyes are on Panchal, you and Lakshman are more trained to adapt than Vrishakaetu and Vrishakaetu has a good connection with Hastinapur citizens which would make our work easier.", Jayanth replied.

" so what's our next slot?", Lakshmana asked.

" Shiv temple" , Jayanth said pointing the place.