Journey and Companion

Abhi climbed the east mountains, rested under tress, read the books which were gifted to her, she was gifted a map by king of kaashi which was useful for her journey. She wrote letters to her family whenever she had time. She passed mountains, rivers , villages, and lived a nomad life. There were thorns in her journey , there were ups and downs but she remembered her papa's word not to loose her will power. Days became months and she reached the ice mountains. She found a cave and went inside it as her birth mark shined bright. There she saw a baby dragon. It had the same eyes like her, as well as birth mark. Both marks shined as they neared.

She also found a big box and opened it where she saw a ice sword and it was written

                                " Only the true owner can lift it"

She gave a try and when she touched the sword and lifted it , it weighed nothing to her

She gave a try and when she touched the sword and lifted it , it weighed nothing to her. A gush of wind passed symbolizing it belongs to her.

She took the sword and Dragon and continued her journey. She named her dragon as Prince. She was amazed she could understand the dragon so well.  

Then she saw a Rishi meditating under a tree. She went and sat down and meditated with him. When the Rishi opened his eyes, he asked her, " Who are you my child?"

" Rishi. I am a person who came to fulfil my birth purpose. I followed my heart and owned this sword and this dragon. I want to know the purpose of my life Rishi", she asked kneeling to him.

When the Rishi saw the sword , birthmark and Dragon he was surprised. He understood that  finally his student has come to him.

" I have been waiting for you all these years. I will be your Guru ,from now on Abhinaya. You will be called as Chandranaya. You will protect people from evil and also fight the demons. You were born to kill the demons and that dragon will be your ratha and that sword is yours and only yours. And you will also find the hidden truth behind the necklace your grandma gave you. That's the ultimate truth of life. I will teach you everything you are in need off"

With that the Rishi took her to his Ashram. He taught her everything sword fighting, weaponries, meditation, war strategies, spying, how to survive without food and water. He also taught her about kingdom, how to rule , What's needed to be a Kshatriya. The dragon also grew with her. From Rishi's wife she learnt cooking, dancing, singing, pot making, cleaning, dressing, how to be a women, a queen. After five and a half years of continuous training she became a strong girl. She practiced day and night , in bright sun and heavy rain. She could fight with her eyes closed. Her sense capacity grew sharper. She was ready to fulfill her purpose. With the Rishi she started her journey to vage war against demons. She meditated and got divya astra's from various god's. She as Chandranaya helped people. No one has ever seen her face as she always wore mask but they know she is a God's grace to them. She was named as Karikalan by the people. She wrote letters to her friends  , but she kept her secret identity hidden. All the Mystic Gala's gave their best in the path they chose. All six went in different direction but Abhinaya kept her eyes on everyone. She checked their performance and helped them if needed. She also kept eye's on her father and uncle's. Even she made plans for Shakuni to extend his stay in Gandhar. 

She discovered the meaning of the necklace that Kunti had given her. The next three years after her training  she fought against demons. Killed them. Gave freedom to the people who were captured. Gave life to the demon wives who lost their husbands. The number of war she fought was infinite. She came to know Karna did dig vijya to extend the kingdom and gave it to Duryodhana. It's been 9 years she left the palace to fulfill her birth purpose. She completed it but she still has to face her father. Rishi said her Guru Dakshina is to help people and support the right. She was going to meet her family again but she still had two more days left so she wandered kingdom to kingdom to see the life of people. She also stayed in Panchal to know about her brothers and elder sister and found out that they were more pampered and took lessons from King Durupad itself. She was afraid what the future holds for her and her brother.

She came to know Pandavas have forgiven Duryodhana, as Krishna said the mistakes made by Pandavas and Panchali were the result of their humiliation. Dusshasan was sent to exile for committing a great sin whereas Shakuni hided from everyone. Duryodhana gave back Pandavas Hastinapur and all the kingdoms Karna gave him. 

" I think it's time to go to my family Prince ", she said to her dragon to which the dragon nodded.