MISSION BABY SITTING

( Hey guys my semesters are this week so One update a day for this week.....If I skip a day I will try to update the next day....)

The soldiers started to dig the place that were assigned. Abhimanyu went to collect the information about the blacksmiths who were meeting that night. Jayanth and Abhinaya went to the library to find about the symbols. Lakshmana was trying to find the value of jewelries. Lakshman went to spy the grounds that were dug to see if there was someone looking suspicious. Vrishakaetu went to help the Heath center.

" Priya , this is my 50th book and there is no clue about those symbols.", Jayanth exclaimed. Abhinaya saw him closing her book and said " this is my 100th and try as much as possible. We could find something."

Duryodhana and Karna entered the library to see two kids surrounded by heaps of books.

" Zahra what are you both doing?", Duryodhana asked. Abhinaya showed those symbols to him and said, " Suyo, have you seen these kind of symbols any where?" 

" Symbols are used for representing, it could be an art of communication, or character. They usually have multi levels of meaning. But these three could represent connection.", Karna said. Duryodhana who was keenly watching the symbols suddenly busted out of the bubble, " I know where I saw it. It's book named 'Kingdoms and histories'. Find that one". The four started to search the whole library for the book.

" I got it", Jayanth shouted.

Duryodhana took the book and turned the pages. " Here , see. In the olden days the citizens of kingdom where given a plank where their name and the kingdom symbol would be in scripted for identification."

" Which kingdom symbols are these?", Jayanth asked.

" Hastinapur

Panchal

Gandhar

Gandhar

These three kingdom's symbols

These three kingdom's symbols."

" Gandhar??????", Jayanth and Abhinaya shouted together. 

" Why are you guys researching these symbols", Karna asked.

" Later papa. Thanks for the information", Abhinaya said as she dragged Jayanth out of library.

They reached their chamber and saw others who were waiting for them.

" There are seventeen people who are going to be there for the meeting. The meet is at the production are which is at corner of kingdom. The area is surrounded by trees and directly connects to the forest. I also found one of the tunnels leads there.", Abhimanyu said.

" There were four bodies found at the heath care while seven at the back entrance. They are being identified and the things are under Maharaja's custody", Lakshman said.

" The jeweler said the jewelries that are impure does not last long and they can't be identified easily if the work was perfect.", Lakshmana said.

" There  came few patient's who came to treat their hands that were burnt and they all work under black smiths. They also didn't  take care of their body and that led them to have lack of oxygen if they work for hours.", Vrishakaetu said. 

Jayanth and Abhinaya told their findings.

" So, we have another kingdom to look after. ", Abhimanyu said. 

" You are making it seem like we are baby sitting the kingdoms", Lakshman said. 

" Idiot"

" BABY SITTER"

"Both of you stop. Now we must find a way to capture them. This time it's far from the market area and they are connected to forest which gives them easy way to escape. We need to find all the support we can get. If we miss this, we will be far behind our enemy.", Abhinaya said.

" Who are going to help us?", Lakshmana asked.

" Pandavas, Suyo, papa, Ashu", Abhinaya replied.

" Are you sure about this?", Vrishakaetu asked.

" No other options available Vrish", Jayanth replied.

" We gather them, explain them, have them help us. Any better plan?"

They called all of them and gathered in Abhinaya's chamber.

" Now will you say..", Yudishtar was stopped by Abhinaya indicating him to stop "shhh". Lakshman jumped through the window starling the Pandavas. " All clear", he said. Jayanth closed all the curtains.

Lakshman came through the door and said " all clear " and closed the door. Vrishakaetu lit lights around the room, Abhimanyu placed the bench, Abhinaya spread out the maps.

" Gather around ", she said. The elders looked at each other and gathered around the table.

" isn't this map of Hastinapur?", Nakul asked.

" Yes it is. But now I will explain you as I promised", she said and explained th whole mission , starting from Bhishmar to the gold bars that they came across.

" So you have been the one who pranked them with ghost?", Karna questioned the kid. The kids looked at each other and nodded innocently.

" You killed the men?", suyo asked.

Abhinaya nodded.

" You punched the three men's and threw them to the front entrance.", Ashwathama asked.

Lakshman nodded.

" I should have known you guys must have done these when the man said there where ghosts" , Karna said.

Pandavas were still processing the information.

Their thoughts were broken by laughing sound. Karna was tickling Abhinaya.

" Papa, papa. HAHAHAA.....Ok papaa......please stop.....hahaha"

" LAILA.........pranksters. .....do you know how risky the job is.", he said stopping. 

Abhinaya took her breath , " And that's why we need your help now?", she said. 

She explained them the plan. Pandavas were amazed by how these kids brain stimulated many plans. 

" The plan is amazing but how are  we going to go out without others , mainly our wives notice", Ashwathama asked.

The mystic gala's saw each other. 

" Just come here after others sleeps. We will show you the way", Jayanth said.

" So Mission baby sitting part 4", Lakshman said.

" Will you leave the name for once?", Abhimanyu asked

"Says the one who named it, babysitter"