Chapter 04: Sexy interaction

Yeji pov......

We will be home from work soon.

"I'm tired" Lia said and just fell on a stretcher.

"Don't worry unnie, we can go home" Yuna told her.

"Do you want to eat?" I will ask.

"I still don't know what I want to eat" Lia said and pout.

Suddenly my cellphone rang and I saw a message.

I opened it and saw Ryujin's name.

'Invite your friends to eat here at your house, Chaeryeong cooked food for you'

"What?!" I whispered and stopped for a moment.

"Yeji what happened?" Lia asked.

"Ryujin gave a message, she wants you to eat at home. Chaeryeong cooked food for us" I replied.

"Really?, I'm coming unnie!!!" Yuna shouted immediately, she's  obviously excited.

"You Lia unnie are you coming?" Yuna asked her.

She rested deeply, "If I weren't hungry I wouldn't go" she replied.

"Yehey!!" Yuna shouted

By 9PM all the night shift nurses were already arriving.

"Come on, let's go home" I said and took my things.

"Is Chaeryeong good at cooking?" Yuna asked while walking like a baby.

"Maybe" I replied.

"How old is she?" She asked again.

"Why does it seem like you want to know more about her?" I asked and smirk at her.

"Nothing, I just want her to be my friend" she was still embarrassed when she answer.

I just shook with joy because I realized that she liked Ryujin's friend.

A few minutes passed and we reached home. I knocked and Chaeryeong opened it and revealed her with a sexy wardrobe. A shirt and short shorts while her hair was in a bun.

"Wow...." Yuna whispered while staring at Chaeryeong.

"Here you are" and then Ryujin came out wearing only casual clothes.

But she's look so cool.....

"Come in so the food doesn't get cold" Chaeryeong invited us.

We entered and we smelled the food on the table.

"It looks like what you cooked is delicious" I praised Chaeryeong and she mouthed me a 'Thank you'

"Get dressed and eat" Ryujin said.

The three of us hurried into my room and got dressed.

As we descended we caught up with the two standing on the edge of the table.

"Sit down" Ryujin invited and pulled up the chair and made me sit down.

Chaeryeong did the same to Yuna and Lia just stared at us with mixed disgust.

Of after we were eating I looked at the time.

"Yuna, Lia.... are you going home yet?, it's too late at night" I said.

"Yeji unnie....." Yuna called to me.

"Why Yuna?" I will ask.

"I'd like to sleep here at your house, if I could?" and she smiled, waiting for my consent.

"Who do you want to be with?" Ryujin also told me that Chaeryeong wants to sleep here and in case I only have two rooms.

"Me!, She can sleep with me" Chaeryeong said next to Yuna.

I noticed the redness on Yuna's face when Chaeryeong stood beside her.

"So.... Lia....where is Lia? "I was surprised when I noticed that she was already asleep on the sofa.

"She's already asleep"

"Let's go to sleep" Ryujin grabbed my hand and pulled me into my room.

"Ryujin you don't need to pull me I know how to walk here" I complained.

"Go to sleep, you're early tomorrow" she laid me down and put a blanket on me.

She flicked and I felt drowsy so I closed my eyes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Ryujin pov.......

"Is he asleep yet?" I asked Chaeryeong who was looking at the moon.

"Yes" she replied.

We are in a balcony now at Yeji's house

"How long are we going to hide from them?" She asked.

"I don't know, I'm more thinking now of protecting Yeji because I know they will  follow us"

"How is your family?"

"Remember, those shits killed them" and the events of how they killed my parents in front of me came to my mind again.

"Someone's follow to us Ryujin" I wondered at what Chaeryeong said so I immediately rolled my eyes around and saw a dog that was big. It is black in color and has red eyes.

You know what I mean......

"What are you two doing there?" we looked behind us and we saw Yuna turned to us While closing her eyes.

"We're just watching the moon" I replied.

"Chaeryeong.... let's go to sleep...." Yuna said and approached Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong was giggled and held Yuna's hand.

"Come on, let's go to sleep" they walked and entered the room.

I also entered Yeji's room, she was sleeping quietly.

I kissed her forehead and flicked.

And a coffin appeared next to her bed.

I'd rather sleep here, be more comfortable and I won't mess with Yeji.