Chapter 21: Miss things

Third person pov.........

"I'm nervous..." Lia said while holding her chest with nervousness.

"Lia unnie.... you're just going to measure the gown, why are you nervous?" Yuna asked and giggled.

"I don't know. I want to see Soobin" she said and tried to take her cellphone to call her boyfriend.

But Yuna quickly snatched it from her.

"Lia unnie.... Soobin oppa can't see you measuring the gown, that's bad luck" Yuna explained and hid Lia's cellphone in her bag.

"But I miss him" Lia whined.

"You'll only be separated for three days, then if you get married, you can see each together again"

"But he's still there next to me" Lia couldn't really deny that she wanted to see her boyfriend who was now busy looking for a coat to wear to their wedding.

"Ms, Choi Lia?" The owner of the gown shop called to her.

The girl immediately stood up and approached the owner .

Lia entered the fitting room and put on the gown she was going to wear.

"Where is Lia now?" Yeji asked just coming from outside.

"She's measuring the gown, she's nervous. She said she wants to see Soobin oppa" Yuna replied.

"Ryujin called on the phone, Soobin said he felt the same way, but they made a way for him to relax"

"That loverbirds ...." Yuna groaned and giggled.

Eventually the curtain slides in front of them where they can see Lia already wearing the gown.

"Wow..... she's pretty....." Yuna said and took a picture of her unnie.

"Does it good to me?" Lia asked and check herself.

"Yes Lia..... you are so beautiful, Soobin will definitely be attracted to you when he sees you at your wedding" Yeji greeted her friend.

Lia smiled at the nice comments her friends made to her.

"Is that what you're going to take mam?" the owner asked.

"Yes!" The three answer at the same time.

We are going to our three immortals......

"Can I see Lia now?" Soobin asked who had just finished measuring his coat.

"Soobin...... you're weird. I told you, you can't see your girlfriend yet" Chaeryeong's answer was irritated.

She had earlier told the young man that he could not see the woman he was going to marry. But Soobin really misses Lia so he asks a few times.

"Soobin just relax OK, you'll see her at your wedding too, but now we need to find a ring for her to wear" Ryujin reminded.

Soobin just rested deeply and endured not seeing her girlfriend.

They went out of the shop and took a walk to the mall to find a shop selling wedding rings.

As the three walk, many women look at them, but they don't pay attention because they already have a girlfriend.

"Hey handsome...." A woman greeted Ryujin and held her arm.

Ryujin ignored the girl and continued walking.

"Hey!, why are you avoiding me?, I just want to know-" the Woman stopped when Chaeryeong blocked her with a bad look at her.

"She was taken OK, so back off" Chaeryeong said and continued walking.