Chapter 22: Newly Wed's

Third person pov.......

"Ryu!!....Hurry up!!, we can't get late at our friend's wedding!!" Yeji shouted as she arranged their belongings in her bag.

"Wait a minute baby!!, I haven't fixed my collar yet!!" Ryujin also shouted that she had been adjusting her collar for almost a few minutes.

"Oh gosh....." Yeji just sighed and approached her girlfriend.

"This is how to fix it"Yeji said and adjusted Ryujin's collar.

The vampire just stared at her. She admires the beauty of the redhead now in the white dress she wearing.

"You're beautiful" Ryujin said and smiled.

"Shhh..... I know, and you're handsome now" Yeji replied and put the coat on her girlfriend.

"Come on, Yuna is definitely waiting at the venue" Yeji said and pulled Ryujin up to the car.

They arrived at the venue immediately and fortunately, the wedding had not yet begun.

Yeji approaches Yuna who is now Ready as a bridesmaid.

"Hey.... Yuna!!, where is Lia?" Yeji asked Yuna.

"She's on the way now, it's about to start too so get ready unnie" Yuna said and adjusted herself.

While at the altar, Soobin was already there. Nervous and sweaty.

"Hey bro!!.... why are you sweating? you might smell that" Ryujin joked.

"I'm just nervous. what if I cry when I see her? "

Ryujin giggled at the friend's answer and patted his shoulder.

."Soobin.... it's really normal for you to cry, because this is the day you will be one and you will be with her for life" Ryujin said to ease his friend's nervousness.

If you notice, they will not be married in the church. They decided to get married by the seaside.

Because you know, vampires can't be exposed to holy water.

Later a staff member approached them and told them that the wedding would begin because Lia had arrived.

"Get ready Soobin" Ryujin whispered and went next to Yeji where it was her partner.

The song started playing and after a while Lia walked down the aisle.

She walks slowly While looking at her friends.

Only a few of them go to the wedding. Soobin's friends, Chaeryeong's friends and some of Ryujin's friends including Yeonjun with his boyfriend .

And when Lia reached Soobin's side. The young man immediately touched her and smiled.

"You're beautiful....." Soobin whispered, slowly bursting into tears.

The vampire priest they were looking for from afar began to preach.

One by one they exchanged the word 'I DO'.......

Without hesitation they accepted each other.......

And exchanged vows and promises with each other.....

Promises That Cannot Be Broken Forever......

"And you can kiss the bride" after the priest said, Soobin immediately lifted the veil that covered Lia's face.

He touched her cheek and smiled.

"I love you. ...."Soobin said in his wife and immediately put their lips together .