Chapter 09: You found it

Third person pov......

"So much fun today Ryujin!!" Yeji said  while sipping the milk tea that Ryujin bought for her.

They are taking a walk today in a garden with many planted flowers.

"We can do it again if you want" Ryujin said and passed the flowers in her hand.

"Next time I want to go to your place, I know you have a house" Yeji said and smiled like a child.

'You don't know what's in that place' Ryujin though and looked at the girl.

It was getting dark, and the Park was about to close so they decided to go out.

"Are Chaeryeong and Yuna home yet?" Yeji asked while looking at her watch.

"Don't worry Chaeryeong told me they'll go home right away" Ryujin explained which made Yeji relax.

While Ryujin was preparing the car, she felt strange and just a few moments an arrow flew which Ryujin immediately caught with her hand.

The arrow intends to kill Yeji.......

"R-Ryujin...." Yeji held Ryujin tightly while looking for the maker.

Less than a moment later and a few more arrows flew.

"Hide!!!!" Ryujin shouted which the girl immediately followed. Every arrow that comes is immediately avoided and caught by Ryujin so as not to hit Yeji.

"Ryujin be careful" Yeji whispered While hiding behind the vampire.

This time, an arrow with fire was coming so Ryujin immediately hugged Yeji and teleported to her house.

They both hug and never let go of each other.

"Ryujin who are they?" Yeji asked in her crying voice.

Ryujin stroked her hair which made her relax.

"Don't be afraid, you're safe" Ryujin softly broke away from hugging the girl and staring into her eyes.

She touched her cheek and slowly pulled her face away.

No doubt she pressed her lips to the soft lips of the girl full of passion.

The girl responds to the vampire's kiss and moves in the sync.

They both feel the heat so they feel their kisses will get rough.

Ryujin slowly pulled Yeji's waist so that they would be close to each other and Yeji put her hand on the vampire's neck.

They pulled away and tried to catch their breath because of the hot session.

Yeji bowed in embarrassment
While Ryujin was watching how hot the girl While sweating, catching her breath and wet lips because of the saliva.

"Are you okay?" Ryujin ask, The girl just nod and clasped to the vampire's arm.

"Come on, let's go to sleep" before they parted ,Yeji immediately hugged Ryujin.

"Thank you.... thank you for saving me" she said and at the same time tears dripping in her eyes.

She didn't know how she felt  right now she just wanted to hold on to the vampire's arm.

"Here we go-" Chaeryeong and Yuna caught up with them who had just come from the forest.

The two immediately parted in a hug While their same face was like a tomato.

"I thought you were home" Ryujin said to change the topic.

"Chaery and I did something else so we went home late" Yuna replied happily and wrapped her hand around Chaeryeong's arm.

Ryujin noticed that so she smiled.

"Does holding that mean you're already together?" Ryujin ask and gave Chaeryeong a teasing grin.

"Yes we are" Yuna replied shyly.

"Well, congrats" Ryujin said and smiled.

"You, what happened and you hugged earlier?" Chaeryeong asked Ryujin again, her face starting to turn tomato again.

"Nothing, we almost had an accident earlier" Ryujin lied who still couldn't believe Chaeryeong.

"Ohh is that so, next time be careful"

The two nodded.

"Babe, let's go to the room" Yuna invited Chaeryeong in an seductive voice.

The two entered their room and closed the door.

"Yuna is lucky. She has a girlfriend who is kind but wild when in bed" Yeji looked at Ryujin.

"Ryu!!, what are you talking about" Yeji asked and gently slapped the vampire's shoulder.

"Nothing, Now take a bath and go to your room to sleep"  the vampire said who was followed by the girl.

When Yeji entered her room, Ryujin immediately teleported to the Park where they were attacked.

She saw the car they used was on fire.

"I don't know what went through your mind and you saved a mortal" Ryujin was surprised at the Voice she heard so she immediately prepared herself and faced this man.

"Yeonjun, it's you" Ryujin was relieved when she saw her friend.

"I saw it at the top of the building earlier, I think it came from the DEFORA group" and she shows a red necklace.

"I know, they attacked us earlier" Ryujin agreed.

"Don't worry I finished them quickly" Yeonjun said proudly.

Ryujin was deeply relieved by what she heard.

"By the way, what are you doing here?" Ryujin asked her friend with blue hair.

"I've found him!!" The vampire happily shout.

"Who?" Ryujin asked.

"I've found the man I can marry" was his happy answer.

"I'm glad to know you've found what you're looking for"

"You, have you found yours yet?"

She was a little quiet but smiled as she remember the  sweet kisses He and Yeji share.

"Yes I found her" she replied.

"Good news, this year is coming to an end so I hope she'll fine when she gave her virginity to yours" the blue hair vampire said and make a teasing grin.

Ryujin looked at yeonjun as he said this.

"Im also happy because you found the person that you wanna  play into bed" Ryujin payback and immediately teleported to Yeji's house.

"Ryujin where are you from?" that's what greeted Ryujin as soon as she entered the room.

"I thought you were asleep" Ryujin said.

"I can't sleep"

The vampire smiled and approached the maiden who was now wearing a Pajamas.

"Go to sleep, no one will attack you OK"

Yeji lay down and Ryujin put a blanket on her so she wouldn't get cold.

As the night after night that Ryujin always does, she flicked again and a coffin appeared.

She lied on the coffin and sleep with a little snores to heard.

A/N: How's the story?, I want to read your feedback darlings, Thank you~