Chapter 08: You and Me

Yeji pov......

A few more days passed and Ryujin and I were really getting closer to each other.

I admit that she's funny with, she's not only a vampire, she's also funny.

"Yeddeong!!!, hurry up!!!" and she calls me by that nickname as well.

"I'm coming!!!" I hurried out of my room and out of the house.

Of course I made sure the house was locked.

"Yeddeong why are you taking so long?" she asked and crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry I'm just fixing myself, so I don't look ugly" I explained.

She looked at me from head to toe and I noticed that she smirk when she look at my legs and looked straight into my eyes.

I'm in a sexy dress so I know what she'll think of me. Later she came and  approach her mouth on my ear.

"Looks like someone wants to can't walk right now" she whispered giving me a shiver in spine.

"Ryu~....." I whispered and grabbed her arm.

She pull my waist and left a mark on my neck.

I didn't stop her because I admit that I like that.

"Come on, I don't want to catch up with us at night when we come home" she said and held my hand.

I don't know how I feel, but when I'm with her I feel safe.

I could feel the warmth in her embrace that I always wanted to feel. She helps me get in the car and so does she.

"I just want to ask, where are Chaeryeong and Yuna?" I will ask.

She looked at me for a moment and turned her gaze back to the road.

"Chaeryeong brought Yuna to the forest"

"Forest?, what are they going to do there?" I wonder

Things suddenly entered my mind that they might be doing a child, but I hope not.

"Chaeryeong prepared a surprise there for  Yuna, they left earlier" she replied and touched my thigh which surprised me.

"Ryu, take your hand off in my thigh" I said and glared at her.

"I don't want to, I'll just remove it when we get to our destination" and she squeezed my thigh like a marshmallow.

"Ryujin!!...." I flinch.

"Shut up if you don't want me to touch that wet part with my hand" she said proudly.

I have nothing more to say because I really don't want her to touch that part.

You know what I mean......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Third person pov........

"Wow it's beautiful!!!..." Yeji shouted while roaming her eyes at the Park.

In the distance, the vampire stared at her with filled eyes.

"I wish that I will be the only one to make you smile" the vampire whispered while still looking at the girl with orange hair.

"Ryujin!!, let's ride there!!" Yeji shouted and she responded.

Yeji immediately ran and Ryujin chased after her who immediately came in front of Yeji to stop her.

"Calm down young lady, you might tripped" she restrained.

"But we might run out of tickets and not be able to ride" Yeji whined like a baby.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it" Ryujin immediately disappeared in front of Yeji and after a while she appeared immediately.

"What did you do?, maybe someone saw you!?" Yeji asked incredulously.

"Tada!!!!" Ryujin raised her hand holding the ticket that Yeji wanted to ride.

"Where did you get that?" Yeji asked.

"I have my own idea, so come on if you don't want to run out of seats" Ryujin held Yeji's hand and walked over to the ride.

"Are you ready?" Ryujin asked Yeji who was now eyes close due to fear.

"I'm scared Ryu...." She said and rubbed Ryujin's hand.

When she felt the vampire's hand, she immediately held it tightly as if she didn't want to let go.

The vampire just smiled and held back the hand of her beloved.

"Just hold my hand if you're scared OK" the girl nodded and tightened her grip even more.

And the ride has already started.

When the ride was over, the fear was obvious on Yeji's face.

"Yeji.... are you okay?" Ryujin asked as she helped her sit on the bench.

"I'm dizzy" Yeji replied languidly.

"It's okay, sit down for a while to get rid of your dizziness" she hugged the girl and caressed her arm and head.

"Ryujin!!, hit it!!!!" Yeji cheered to Ryujin.

Because of Yeji, Ryujin hit all the bottles and the owner was amazed.

"You're great. What prize do you want to get?" the owner asked.

"The potato plushie" the owner immediately handed the plushie to Ryujin.

"For you my lady" Ryujin said and handed it to Yeji.

"Thank you Ryujin, you're great" she said and squeezed the plushie.

On the other hand, Ryujin noticed the group of  men staring at Yeji from head to toe because of the dress she was wearing.

Ryujin pulled Yeji's waist closer to her and kissed her forehead While stared badly at the men.

The men were scared and looked away from Yeji.

"What's that for?" Yeji asked.

"There are men looking at you, and I don't like it" Ryujin replied in a angry tone.

"Why are you angry" Yeji asked the vampire.

Yeji just smirk waited for the vampire's answer.

"As long as I don't like to" in her tone she was obviously annoyed.

"Uwuu..... you're so cute ryujin, but don't worry, this day is just for the two of us ok"

The vampire blushed slightly at what the girl said, she looked into the girl's eyes and smiled.

"Yes, this day is just for us" she said and kissed the girl's forehead which she does every day to show her love for the girl.