Chapter 10: Hard, Long and Fat

Third person pov.......

"Why do I seem to notice that you're getting closer to that vampire?" Lia asked Yeji.

"Nothing, I'm  just really happy with I'm with her" she replied with a smile.

"Admit it, are you already falling in love with her?" Lia asked again.

Yeji took a deep breath, "I don't know, as long as she's there I'm happy"

"You say that she already kissed you, right?" Lia asked making Yeji's cheek blush.

"Y-Yes, twice already"

"Twice already?!" Lia's reaction was unbelievable.

Yeji just nodded and smiled, she couldn't forget the warm kisses they shared with the vampire girl, and for her it had a deep meaning.

In her internal, she like that and she wants to experience it always, even while she is still alive.

"What if she invites you to be her girlfriend, will you agree?" Lia asked again.

"I don't know, I don't even know if we feel the same way about each other" and the smile was replaced by sadness on Yeji's face.

"What if you two do something in the bed?, what will you do?" Yeji's eyes widened at her friend's question.

"Lia!, what are you talking about"

Lia just laughed at her friend's reaction which is now like a tomato.

"I'm just kidding Yeji" Lia would apologize.

"That's not a good joke Lia" she whispered.

"Unnie!!" Yuna appeared in front of them.

Now Yeji is back at work from a long leave.

"Hey Yuna, what brought you here?" Lia asked at the younger friend.

"There aren't too many patients on my floor so I decided to visit you here" was her happy answer.

"Emergency!, Emergency!" the three hurried to approach the rushed patient.

"What happened to him?" Yeji asked another nurse from inside the ambulance.

"Car accident" was his answer and he just got touch in his senses.

They immediately inserted it into the ER and transferred it to the strecher, as it was bathed in blood they immediately tore its clothes and unexpectedly, the guy having 8 pack abs.

"Uhmm....it looks like I don't need to be here, maybe chaeryeong will catch up with me " Yuna immediately came out of the ER when she remembered that her girlfriend was a jealousy type.

And Lia and Yeji were left there unable to take their eyes off the man's body.

On the other side,

Yuna sat on the bench unable to understand what was in her brain because the man's body kept entering her brain.

Until Chaeryeong and Ryujin arrive and they see Yuna confused.

"Babe what's the matter?, why are you acting like that?" Chaeryeong asked and caressed her girlfriend's shoulder.

"I saw, I saw that with both my eyes" said Yuna.

"Which?" Chaeryeong asked.

"That guy is so hot!" Yuna's shout.

The two vampire was just shock.

"What did you say?!" Chaeryeong asked in her angry voice.

"I'm sorry babe, I'm just attracted to his body, but that doesn't mean I'm going to trade you" Yuna begged Chaeryeong whose eyes were now red with anger.

"Are Yeji and Lia inside?" Ryujin asked, starting to get annoyed with what she heard.

"Y-Yes" Yuna replied shyly.

Ryujin approached the ER door and looked at Yeji at the transparent door.

She sees Yeji who can't take her eyes off the man's body and she also sees how Yeji hand touches the man's body while putting alcohol, and in a few minutes Ryujin eyes turn red.

"Why is she staring at that man's body?" Ryujin asked While still staring angry at the ER door.

"Ryujin, let's go home" Chaeryeong invited.

"Babe, don't be like that" Yuna begged her.

"I'll forgive you when you're in the room" Chaeryeong said and turned her back on her girlfriend.

The two teleported to Yeji's house.

"Why does she have to say that in front of me huh?" Chaeryeong shouted.

"That man, the sun won't catch up with him anymore" Ryujin said and flicked.

Chaeryeong knows what Ryujin did.

"I'm hotter than that fucking man, and I'll prove it tonight" Chaeryeong said and looked at herself in the mirror.

"What do you mean?" Ryujin wondered.

"Just follow my plan" she replied and smirk.

In the hospital,

"I don't think he died" Lia said sadly.

They just rested deeply while watching the man's body being carried inside the morgue.

"Maybe it's really his time" Yeji said.

Unbeknownst to them, during the hours they were treating the man, Ryujin flicked and that was the real death of the man.

The flick of Death........

One of Ryujin's powers

"Unnie....." they saw Yuna crying as she approached them.

"Yuna, why are you crying?" Yeji asked.

"Chaeryeong and I had a fight, because I told her what I saw earlier in the man"

"Oh Gosh..... is she with Ryujin?" Yeji asked starting to get nervous.

"Yes and she also saw how you look and hold that" The girl gasped.

'What if she's angry now?'

'What if she's jealous ?, but how can she be jealous We're not together'

Yeji's questions to her brain.

"Looks like you're going to get into trouble today" Lia teased the two.

"We need to go home" the two hurried to pick up their belongings and change clothes.

                          •••••••••

"Do you think this plan will work  Chaeryeong?" Ryujin asked.

"Yes, when did I go wrong in my plan" was her arrogant answer.

Chaeryeong's plan is to make Yeji and Yuna wet babies by wearing a sports bra that exposes their 6 pack abs that are nicer to handle than the abs of the man in the hospital.

And they dyed it with fit fabric biker shorts to see the stretch of their Hard, Long and Fat Dick.

A/N: I forget to say that Ryujin and Chaeryeong here is intersexual that's why they have that Hard, Long and Fat D.