Chapter 13: So Massive House

Third person pov......

"Are we still far away Ryujin unnie?" Yuna asked, already bored in her seat.

"We're close, just a little OK?" Ryujin replied.

Yeji was sleeping soundless on Ryujin's shoulder, while Lia was leaning her head against the side mirror of the car.

"Yeji-yah~" Ryujin just lowered her voice so that the redhead wouldn't be surprised.

It was still not moving so she patted its arm. Eventually the redhead slowly woke up and removed her head from Ryujin's shoulder.

"We're close" Ryujin said While staring at the face of her beloved who was newly awake

'She's so cute' she though.

"Really?, I didn't realize we were close, I slept for a long time" Yeji said in her sleepy voice.

"It's OK" Ryujin replied and stroked the girl's hair.

"Here we are!" they were surprised when Yuna suddenly shouted from behind. Even Lia woke up because of the strength of her Voice.

A massive gate opened and they entered in the dense and quiet forest.

"Forest?, why are we in the forest Ryujin?" Lia wondered and lowered the side mirror next to her so she could see around.

"Just look, we'll get there too" Ryujin replied and secretly smirked.

As Lia rolled her eyes around, she noticed a large object following them.

She looked at it carefully and saw that it was a werewolf, so she immediately raised her side mirror and sat down.

"Lia unnie, what did you see outside?" Yuna asked.

"N-nothing" she lied.

For a few moments they stopped at the huge red and black house.

Their driver got off first and opened the door for them.

"OH.MY.GOD...." Yuna reaction when she saw the huge house.

"Ryujin?" Yeji calls Ryujin.

"Why?"

"Are you sure this is your house?, aren't we lost?" Her question While still looking at the house.

Ryujin giggled a little and walked over to the front of her friends.

"Guys, we're not getting lost. This is it, this is my house" The three girls still couldn't believe it.

Next to them, Chaeryeong laughing.

"I already told you this, Ryujin's house is too big, so be careful. You might get lost" she reminded.

"Babe~" Yuna approached Chaeryeong and wrapped her hand around her girlfriend arm.

"We shouldn't separate, because I might get lost there, I won't see you again" in the tone of Yuna's voice, she was obviously scared.

Ryujin just laughed at the younger girl reaction.

"Come on, let's go in and rest" Ryujin invited.

The three were still hesitant, but they could do nothing but follow.

"Mr, Fleet. Please call them" Ryujin ordered as the three girl wondered on it.

Later their housemates and butler arrived.

"Ryujin, who are they ?, why so many of them?" Yeji asked now clinging to Ryujin's arm.

"They are my maids and butlers" Ryujin replied.

"But why so many of them?" Yeji asked again.

"You see, this house is big,so it needs a lot of caregivers"

Yeji just mouthed 'O'.

"Ryujin unnie, where's your kitchen?" Yuna asked.

"Why?"

"I'm already hungry" and she smiled as if she was embarrassed.

One of their housemates approached Yuna. It holds a tray of fruit and water.

"Thank you" Yuna thanked her.

"Please get all our belongings and take them to the first floor" Ryujin ordered and her butlers immediately obeyed.

They took a walk in the big house, if you look at every room. you will find there the antiques of the Ryujin family.

"Do you like reading books?" Yeji asked as she stole the book from the cabinet.

"Yes, but those books are not mine. They are my Father books" Ryujin replied and took a book.

"Where are your parents now?" Ryujin was silent at the redhead's question.

"They're dead" was her calm reply.

Yeji was suddenly saddened by the answer she heard.

"I'm sorry if I asked again" Yeji apologized

"That's okay"

"Where is your room now?" Lia asked.

"Are you sleepy already?" Ryujin asked.

Everyone just nodded with a tired face.

"Come on, I'll show you the room you're going to use" Ryujin walked first and her friends followed her.

They went up to the first floor and stopped at a large door.

"This is my room, and the one on the left is Chaeryeong and Yuna's room, and Lia will stay in the room on the right" Ryujin explained.

"All right, goodbye first. I'll sleep first" Lia said goodbye and opened the door of her room. Chaeryeong and Yuna did that too

"Yeji, let's go to sleep" Ryujin invited Yeji.

Ryujin opened the door and let Yeji enter.

"Is this a room or a living room of my house?" Yeji joked.

"This is my room young lady" Ryujin replied and sat on the edge of her bed.

"And then your bed, it's too big" Yeji said and dropped her own body on the bed.

The vampire grinned and approached the redhead.

"Do you feel sleepy?" She asked.

"Yes" she replied and pout.

"Go to sleep"

Yeji closed her eyes While Ryujin remained staring at the woman she loved.....