01

His foot steps were calm and serene against the concrete ground. He glanced at his watch to make sure he wasn't late. He reached to a beige and caramel colored building. He inhaled fresh air and stepped in for another day.

"Good Morning everyone!" He greeted with the sunny smile, illuminous and bright.

"Xiao Zhan!" his presence was like the fuzzy rays of warmth in the still, silent world. Wherever he went, he brought his magical smile that always melted the iced hearts.

Everything was peaceful and harmonious until they heard that loud Clang again. And all of their happy faces dropped into exhausted ones again.

"What's the matter?" Xiao Zhan asked in concern. The loud noises were coming from one of the rooms.

"It's the new guy I told you about, Zhan." The receptionist sighed, clearly unenergetic. She had to rush to the work again and didn't even get the time to take breakfast.

"Oh? You mean the one with the leg injury?" Xiao Zhan confirmed. They had him for 3 weeks already. And he was still this loud? He must have gone through something really traumatic.

"I'm sure he must be scared." Xiao Zhan voiced. Nobody has reason to be tumultuous.

"Scared? Oh no! He's clearly the scary one."

"Is it alright if I have a look at him, Caihong?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Sure Zhan but it's best if you don't. He has a bit of...."

. . .

"GET LOST YOU GIANT FUCKLESS PENIS!!!"

"..."

He has a bit of potty mouth.

Xiao Zhan took a deep breath and moved towards the youth. He was teenager, from what Caihong briefed him about, the youngster is 17 years old and got hurt while riding his bike.

He isn't even at the legal age to ride the bike. This is why children should follow the rules, now he's all injured.

"Hello! My name is Xiao Zhan." Xiao Zhan greeted with his best smile. It was genuine and pure like the white clouds above the tranquil bay.

And his smiles always worked their magic on everyone.

"GO SUCK YOUR MAN BOOBS!"

"..."

Okay? Calm down Zhan. He's just a kid. Be mature.

"Would you like to tell me how did you get hurt?" Xiao Zhan braved on, his smile did falter, not expecting such a welcoming greeting. But he believed in the goodness of heart, so he persisted.

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU THICK FACED CREEP!" the youth agitated, wanted to punch the new guy in the face.

He had been here for 3 weeks and they had been doing the same thing. Every day they bring new person to look at him, repeating everything over and over. He wasn't an exhibition for them to look at. to look at. He didn't want so many eyes lingering on him. If only his legs worked, he wouldn't have fled from this site.

Seeing that the new guy was still standing there with his creepy smile. The youngster disclosed all of his vocabulary; cursing the man with everything he knew.

This is new.

In all of Xiao Zhan's life, he had never heard such variety of words. Who invented them in the first place? Xiao Zhan made sure to block everything from his mind but a word or two did leak through his ears.

Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

Normally by the time, he reached to curse grandparents, all the helpers would lose patience and leave him alone. But this new guy, he's...he's too stubborn.