08

He was huffing like a chimney on fire, the sweat trickled down his face. It felt like boulders had been tied to his legs. Before this he didn't know walking would be this hard. We humans, take too many things for granted.

"I can't anymore...Zhan-ge...I'm tired." He said catching his breath.

"Okay, we will take a break now."

Seeing how terribly out of breath he was, Xiao Zhan didn't want to force him to walk all the way back to his wheel cheer. So instead, he pulled his legs and settled him on his back.

"Z-Zhan ge!" Wang Yibo was baffled by the sudden skin contact. Not that he minded or anything.

"Don't move too much, or you'll fall." Xiao Zhan warned and carried him up on his back like a sack.

"Zhan-ge, I'm sweaty and smelly." Wang Yibo pleaded. He only wanted his cool sides to be shown.

"Then I'll help you with the bath today."

"..." That was not what Wang Yibo meant. But lo and behold, he was sitting in the bathtub with Zhan-ge to wash his bath. Did he use all of his life time luck there?

"Do you need my help in taking off your pants?" Xiao Zhan offered, obliviously.

Zhan-ge please don't torment me.

"N-No, I can do it." Wang Yibo said fully flustered. When Xiao Zhan walked on him half naked, Wang Yibo was too much endorsed in guilt to feel ashamed but now he couldn't escape.

"Then I'll go get the soap."

T_T Zhan-ge have mercy.

Wang Yibo had no choice but to silently admit defeat. He spent every ounce of his consciousness directing his unholy thoughts away.

Xiao Zhan was rubbing – SOAP. He was rubbing soap on his back, nothing more. But just this amount of contact had Wang Yibo's every hair on his body rise. His only fear was that his little thing would not rise as well.

Pure thoughts. Pure thoughts. Pure thoughts. Pure thoughts.

"Yibo keep your eyes close, I'm going to apply shampoo."

"..." He still thinks I'm a child!

To protest against the elder, Wang Yibo turned abruptly. Xiao Zhan was not expecting that turn, having his face so close suddenly, Xiao Zhan pulled back only to be slipped and splashed straight into the tub.

"Sorry Zhan-ge! Are you alright?!"

"I'm okay. Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" Xiao Zhan asked wiping the water off his face.

His cream colored shirt was soaked wet that it didn't leave anything concealed. His dark hair drenched in water. Through his wet clothes one could see a small print of sort near his heart. And the mole under his lips, made the whole scene sinfully sensual

Despite Wang Yibo's hard efforts, his little jewel woke up playing the trumpet.

Really now?!

Even his own body was busy making him embarrassed in front of his crush.

"Yibo?"

"Ah?! I-I'm fine." I'm not fine.

Xiao Zhan carefully stepped out of the tub. He wrung the corner of his shirt. He didn't have any spare clothes. Should he just wait for them to dry?

"Yibo, let me quickly wash your hair." Xiao Zhan suggested. The earlier he's done, the sooner he could go home and change.

"It's okay Zhan-ge I can wash it myself." He certainly didn't want Xiao Zhan to see his excited bulge.