Pretty boy (1)

Sorry for the lack of updates, I haven't been motivated to write recently lmao.

Context~ Highschool au pog also George is going to be wearing a skirt in this woo.

TWs: none 

-----------------------------------------

Clay POV:

"Nick! You idiot I almost fell over!" I yelp, regaining my posture from Nick tripping me up. "Well duh, that was the fucking point" Nick, my best friend, deadpans. "Language!" Darryl says, giving Nick a harsh side eye. "FUCK SHIT MUFFIN FU-" Nick shouts, but is cut off by a hard punch "HEY!" Darryl screams. I wheeze at the two, whilst taking my seat across from them in the school cafeteria. "When is Karl and Alex getting here?" I ask. Darryl shrugs in response while Nick answers "Well they had Gym last period, so they're probably still getting changed" He says, pulling out his phone and sending Karl a quick text, a small smile apparent on his face.

I raise my eyes at Nick and he looks at me with a look that says 'Shit, I've been caught'. "So Nick" I begin "How are you and Karl~" I drag on, teasing him. He glares at me "Alright dude, just because you're lonely and-" I zone out, no longer listening to Nick. Instead, my gaze lingering on a short brunet who entered the room. My gaze travels down him, taking in all his features entirely. He's wearing a white tennis skirt, reaching his mid thigh, paired with a navy blue sweater and, is that a collar? Oh my god he's pretty. "-are you even listening to me?" I hear Nick exclaim and Darryl giggling beside him. "I uh- yes! Well no not really.." I say, my eyes never leaving the mysterious brunet, who is now waiting patiently alone in the queue for food. 

"What are you- oh I see" Nick smirks. I quickly snap my attention back to him "What do you mean 'I see' there's nothing to see! Uh- what were you talking about again? Let's go back to that" I say, nodding eagerly trying to change the conversation. "Oooo Clay has a crush~" Darryl joins in on the teasing. "You should go up to him man!" Nick encourages. "I- what no! I cant just go up to him thats weird!" I whisper-shout. I focus my eyes back on the boy, who is now at the counter paying for his food. 

"What's this then?" I hear Alex say, I look his way and see Karl following shortly behind him. Karl obviously takes his place next to Nick while Alex just sits next to me. "Clay has a crush~" Nick sings. "I don't have a crush! He's just uh- really pretty" I say, my cheeks already beginning to heat up. "Uh-huh okay loverboy" Nick responds, handing Karl a monster from his bag. I kick Nicks leg under the table "Ow! You bitch what was that for?" He yelps. I glare at him, looking down at my food. 

"So" Alex starts "Who is this mysterious boy" Alex asks, poking my sides. Great they're all making fun of me now. "That boy in the line over- Oh he's not there anymore" Darryl says. My head shoots up, trying to find the short boy. "Oh there he is!" Darryl exclaims, pointing to a lonely boy looking for somewhere to sit. "Let's invite him to sit over here!" Karl says tiredly, leaning on Nicks shoulder. Before I can speak up, Darryl is already making his way towards the boy.

Eyes wide I shout "Wait no shit- Darryl come back!" I try my best to make him sit back down, but fail. My head falls into my lap as I try and hide my very obvious blush. After a few minutes, I hear Darryl come back. 

"Hey guys! This is George" He says enthusiastically.mGeorge. I like that name. "Uh- Hey" George states nervously. Oh my gosh, I think I'm in heaven. He's British? How can one get anymore perfect? Everyone exchanges their 'hello's' and 'hey's' with George, until its my turn. "Hey George, I'm C-Clay" I sheepishly mumble, trying my best to sound confident but failing miserably. George smiles at me as his cheeks turn a light pink. Did I cause that? God I hope so. "Hello Clay!" He says, with the prettiest smile I've ever seen. "Hi" I answer. God why did I say 'hi' i've already said that to him! However he just giggles in response, causing me to slightly chuckle too. "Okay well this is painful" Alex says. "Yeahhh, I think I'm going to head to class" Nick stands up, pulling Karl up with him. "Yep me too, come on Darryl we have Physics" Alex gets up also, dragging Darryl out the cafeteria. Nick and Karl behind them. 

Its silence for a second before I decide to speak up "So George, what class do you have?" I ask, attempting to start a conversation with the Brit. He smiles, then awkwardly chuckles "Uh- well I don't actually have my timetable yet. Do you know where the office is so I can collect it?" He asks. I smile brightly "Yeah I do! I'll take you there now if you want?" He nods and stands up, collecting his things. I wait for him by the entrance while he throws his leftover food out. George comes up and I drag him into a quieter hallway. 

"So I take it you're new here?" I ask George. He nods with a cute smile "Yes" He laughs "I recently moved here from the UK- uh obviously" George trails off, a blush slowly rising to his cheeks. Adorable. "Yeah! You're accent is really cool! I like it" I bump his shoulder with mine. "T-Thank you" George stutters, a soft smile makes it 's way to my face. We continue to talk until I see the office in the distance.

"Oh there it is!" I state, taking Georges hand in mine, pulling him towards the room. I realise what I did and quickly let go of it, missing the feeling of warmth it provided. "Sorry about that" I mumble, scratching the hairs at the back of my neck. George giggles and shakes his head. I knock on the door, standing back so George can answer to whoever opens the door. 

A lady comes out, handing George his schedule, explaining the basics to him. Once she's back inside, I turn my body to George "What class have you got now?" I ask him, glancing to his timetable. "Hmm well I think I have- oh I have maths" He says excitedly, turning to face me. "No way! I'm in that class too!" I say sounding just as happy as George. George laughs and grabs my hand, walking us to class. Until he gets to the end of the hallway  "Uh I just realised I don't have a clue where we're going" He deadpans. I'll never get over his accent. I get distracted again, staring at the side of Georges face. Perfect side profile too god. "Clay?" He questions. I shake my head, coming out of my trance "Oh yeah right s-sorry" I murmur, taking lead once again. 

We arrive at our classroom, George too nervous to knock; making me do it instead. The door opens, revealing a classroom filled with other students, including the professor. "You're late Clay and- who's this?" He questions, raising his left eyebrow. "Oh hi, I'm George" He says shyly. I hear a few snickers at the back of the class and see the infamous group of jocks. I send a glare their way while George turns red from embarrassment from their snarky remarks towards him. "Well since you have met Clay already, I suppose you could sit next to him" our teacher says, gesturing towards the back of the classroom.

I make my way there, waving my hand so George would follow. We take our seats as the professor begins to teach. "Hey George" I whisper. He looks my way with a hum. "What did you get for question 4?"

Okay I am forcing myself to write the next part(s) to this oneshot now so bear with me!!