Pretty boy (2)

TWS: none

---------------------------------------------

Clay POV:

After math, I take George to his next class. Sadly, we don't have this period together so I walk him there, making sure he's alright then make my way to English. However, Nick is in this class so I don't mind that much. 

Surprisingly, I arrive a little early and take my seat towards the back, waiting for Nick to get here. He's normally late so I'm not that shocked to see he's still not here after the bell goes. Ten minutes into class, a sweaty Nick stumbles in, tripping over a table whilst making his way to me. He slouches in his chair, pulling a blunt pencil from his pocket. I scoff at him already getting a pen out of my pencil case to hand to him. "Here you go dumbass" I say, chucking the pencil at him. "Thanks babe" He says, cooing and batting his eyelashes. "Fuck off" I flip him off turning back to my work. This time our teacher is chill, she just lets us get on with it. 

"So Clay" Nick starts. I can already tell where this conversation is going. "How is-" I cut him off. "George is fine, he's a pretty cool guy" I say finishing the conversation before it even begun. "How did you know I was going to say George?" He smirks, raising his eyebrow mockingly. I groan and turn to him "What do you want to know Nick" I deadpan. "Well what happened when we all left dude!" He says eager to know all the details. 

"Not a lot, I took him to the office to get his schedule and then we both figured out we have math together- which is good I guess" I go on, thinking for a second. "You guess? Thats amazing! You took maths didnt you? Which means he did too so you will be seeing a lot off our favourite British boy" Nick says, chuckling. "Our?" I glare, not realising how I sound. "Geez dude, getting jealous already? I bet you don't even know his second name" He challenges. I scoff "Of course I know his second name!" I shout, almost too loudly. "Go on then, what is it?" He smirks once again. That cocky bastard

"Well uh- okay fine I don't know but what does that have to do with anything?" I exclaim, chucking yet another pen at him. He scowls while rubbing where it hit him "I know his second name, I found his instagram-" I cut him off before he could finish "Give it to me! Give give give" I shout, causing a few heads to turn to me, including Miss'. 

"Give it to me or I'll chop ur dick off" I threaten. Nicks face turns to a face of disgust while he hands me his phone. I instantly click the first photo on George's feed, my face instantly heating up. It's of him sitting on a swing with the same skirt as he's wearing today, but instead of a sweater he's wearing a crop top. Holy shit. "Nickkk he's so pretty I'm going to cry" I fake cry, while shaking Nick in agony.

George is something else, thats for sure. Online he's seen as this confident, gorgeous boy who couldn't give a shit about anything. However, after meeting him for the first time today, he's a completely different person, not that thats a bad thing. I've noticed he's reserved and definitely is someone who prefers privacy. He's shy, giggly and just so perfect. "Clay you're drooling" Nick teases. I swiftly reach my hand to my mouth and wipe it; realising Nick was just making fun of me for practically gawking over George's instagram for the past 5 minutes. "Shut up! Stop making fun of me Nick!" I whine, turning his phone off and handing it back to him after making sure I know George's username off by heart. 

The rest of my day goes by in a blur. I didn't see George again since he wasn't in any of my other classes. It's the end of the day, I grab my keys out my pocket and make my way to the parking lot. On my way I can't help and notice the cute boy waiting for the bus. I need to speak to him again, I miss his voice. God i'm such a weirdo.

I call out to him "George!" I say, picking up my speed a tad. He turns my direction and beams his gorgeous smile to me. Come on Clay, you haven't seen him for a few hours you can't of missed him that much. "Clay!" He says just as happy to see me as I am him. Who am I kidding? I've definitely missed him. "You get the bus home?" I ask, pointing towards the bus. Of course he gets the bus home idiot, why else would he be standing next to the bus stop. "Yeah I do" he says, looking a tad worried. I frown, and reach out to grab his shoulder "You alright George?" I question. George looks up at me, a soft smile taking over his pale face. 

"Oh yeah! I'm good I just didn't think this through haha" he says, looking down laughing. "Think what through?" I ask confused at what he means. "Oh well I gotta change before I go home cause uh- my dad wouldn't agree with what I'm wearing" he nervously chuckles "I would normally change in the school bathrooms or I used to have a friend named Wilbur who would take me home and I would change in his car-" I cut him off "I'll take you!" I say eagerly. George is stunned for a second before recomposing himself "you would- you would do that?" he asks, surprised by my offer. "Of course! I mean I hate the fact your dad doesn't appreciate your style but that doesn't mean I want to get you in trouble silly" I say. Silly? Are you kidding Clay? 

George thinks for a moment then wraps his arms around me in a tight hug. I pause not knowing how to react, he begins to pull back from the hug from my lack of effort but I'm quick to engulf him in a bear hug, reassuring him that I definitely want to hug him. I could get used to hugging George, in fact I've decided it's my favourite thing to do. We both pull back at the same time and I lead George to my car. He skips, trying to keep up with my long strides and finally we reach my car.

"I can wait out here while you get changed if you want? I'll stand in front of the window so no one can see in" I suggest, unlocking my car for George. Before he gets in, George admires me for a second and I can't help but do the same. Before I can register what's happening, I feel his frail arms gently wrap around my waist in a second hug. This time I'm quicker to react and bring him closer to me "Thanks Clay. I know we only met a few hours ago but I feel so comfortable with you, I don't know why" He admits, pulling away enough to look up at me; not letting go of me. I look down. He's so ethereal I don't think I'll ever get over it. "Me too George, I feel like I've known you for ages" I softly giggle. I always park near the back of the parking lot so there are hardly no people around to judge us, which I'm obviously happy about. 

I'm the one to pull away this time, opening the door for George to climb into the backseat. I hand him his bag and immediately turn away, not wanting him to be uncomfortable. After a few minutes, I hear a knock on the window and I turn around making sure George is finished. Opening the door once more for him, he walks around my car to get into the passenger side. I climb into the drivers seat, start the car and drive off.

George is now wearing grey sweatpants and the same sweatshirt as before, minus the collar. I frown at the thought of his dad being unsupportive of him, feeling myself getting angry as each second passes. "You good?" George asks from beside me. I sigh "How come you're not allowed to wear skirts thats so stupid!" I exclaim, throwing my hands up fro effect. George chuckles "Well I guess my dad doesn't agree with the whole fem-boy look, he thinks I look 'gay' I guess" He says, looking down. Oh shit, this is where he comes out as homophobic. "I mean- there's nothing wrong with that r-right? Being gay?" I ask, scared of what his answer will be. George turns his head to me and stares for a second, before bursting out into laughter. I sit and wait for him to finish "Clay you idiot" He catches his breath "I'm gay" He confirms, smiling goofily. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding "Thank god. I thought you were going to go on some rant about how you thing 'being gay is a sin'" I confess, shaking my head with amusement. 

The car goes silent and the only thing thats heard is the couple of cars driving past us. "Are you- are you gay?" George asks breaking the silence, embarrassed by his own question. I laugh "I knew you were going to ask that" I say. George is quick to apologise but I cut in "I haven't really thought about it, I don't really go for gender I mostly just go for the person themselves and their personality. Could be a girl, boy, trans, bi, pan I couldn't care less. I love anything and everything" I say chuckling, breaking at a stop light. I glance at George and see he's already smiling at me. He turns away and mumbles.

"Hm, good to know"

these bitches gay! good for them!