7 Minutes In Heaven

pls I was re-reading the first few one shots of this book and they are so bad and embarrassing I am so sorry ANYWAYS

TW: drinking/alcohol (just pretend they are all legal age to drink okay lets go)

this is very dialogue heavy sorry lol

------------------------------------------------

No one POV:

"Dude just spin the bottle!" Quackity shouts, taking another swig of his beer. Sapnap joins in "Stop being a pussy George and take your turn!" He says, standing up to grab another drink from the kitchen, not forgetting to lightly land a hit on Georges head. George reaches up to rub at the back of his head, pretending that Sapnaps weak punch genuinely hurt him. "This game is stupid I don't even know why we're playing" George whines whilst sipping at his water, choosing not to drink tonight.

"It's a party George, loosen up! Dream just hit 25 million we're celebrating!" Sapnap replies after returning to his spot on the floor. "Celebrating by being forced into a stuffy closet and 'making out' with one of you guys? Yeah, no thanks" He deadpans, flipping off Sapnap. The room falls silent for a some while.

"Come on George, it'll be fun" Dream pleads, offering one of his infamous smiles. As usual, George falls weak at just his voice but masks it with a sarcastic eye roll "Fine whatever" George mumbles, reaching for the bottle in front of him. "Of course he agrees to it when Dream asked" Karl mutters with fake annoyance, causing Bad to giggle loudly. George stays quiet while Dream speaks up "Shut up Bad, like you wouldn't do the same for Skeppy" He teases. Bad instantly stops laughing and looks down into his lap mumbling a quiet "Just spin the bottle you muffin".

George physically gulps, not ready for it to land on anyone else other than a certain green-eyed, blonde boy who is sitting across from him. "I hate you guys for this" He spits, finally spinning the bottle. The bottle turns and turns whilst George contemplates whether to go through with this or not. The brunettes fingers crossed behind his back hoping for the best- not knowing what the best actually is. His anticipation only growing when the bottle starts slowing down, only then coming to a stop directly in front of the one and only. Dream. 

The two boys awkwardly chuckle looking anywhere but each other. "Oooo Dream and George" Bad pokes at the two, whilst Quackity and Karl laugh. Sapnap only tuts "Ugh really? Boring" He says, drinking from his beer can. "Boring? What you jealous Sap?" Dream asks after regaining his posture. Sapnap throws him a glare "Jealous? No I'm anything but jealous you dickhead" He gets cut off by a small 'language' from bad. "It's boring cause you guys are always flirting or whatever, so where's the fun in that?" He smirks, knowing he's caught Dream off guard.

"You're such an idiot" Dream plays off casually, although no one misses the tinted blush on his cheeks. George's eyes widen "Lets just get this over with Dream, come on" He stands, walking off to the closet. Dream regains his posture and follows George, ignoring the teasing remarks the rest of the group throw at him. 

When Clay enters he sees George sitting on the floor against the wall. "Why are you sitting down idiot?" He questions, shaking his head fondly. "Well obviously we're not going to kiss so I thought we would just sit down and talk I don't know" George scratches the back of his head. "Oh yeah- right okay" Dream says, sitting down opposite the boy, far too quickly for it to be casual. 

The closets atmosphere quickly becomes uncomfortable, neither boys knowing what to say. George fiddles with his fingers out in front of him, whilst Dream pretends to be interested in the collection of jackets beside him. About a minute passes and George finally decides to start up a conversation. They continue with the small talk, asking random questions here and there.