4

Sohma Yuki.

The first time Tsubaki greeted and had an actual conversation was when his mother handed him over to the main family.

A small boy who was formally dressed accompanied by his mother holding her hand.

"The birth of the Rat is a matter of great celebration for the Sohma." Tsubaki said as she bowed downed and then raised her head. "Everyone, especially Akito was extremely pleased when you were born,Yuki."

The boy curiously looked at her and then let out a small cough making Tsubaki's face soften. She did hear that the boy had poor health. Hopefully it won't get worse...

Looking at him closer, he did bear a resemblance to Ayame, although the boy seemed rather calm as compared to his older brother.

Tsubaki put a hand on her chest and smiled at the boy. "My name is Tsubaki and from on I will be gladly present to serve you, the zodiacs and of course Akito."

Yuki's eyes widened at realization. He must have known who I was. Tsubaki thought.

"Yuki!" His mother shouted. "Where are your manners?"

The boy jumped in realization before he also bowed. "My name is Yuki. I'm glad to meet you."

His mother sighed and then smiled at Tsubaki. "You seem to resemble the late head of the family more and more, Tsubaki. You've grown into a fine adult."

"Why thank you. But how could I compare to you.You still look as beautiful as ever, auntie." Tsubaki smiled as she then turned as lead the way. "Come this way. Akito is waiting."

Beside Tsubaki, the head maid smiled in satisfaction at how Tsubaki was acting. The maid was pleased at herself for raising Tsubaki so well.

"I'm worried since this child is always sick." Yuki's mother started. "The family head may not feel he is a proper companion and become frustrated with him."

Tsubaki stayed silent. That is quite likely to happen however she doubt Akito would physically hurt Yuki.

"There is no need to worry about that." The head maid replied. "It is said that there is an indescribable bond between the god and the zodiac members. They will get along well."

Yuki then coughed once again making his mother glare at him. "Yuki, don't cough like that in front of the family head." Immediately silencing the little boy.

Tsubaki frowned abit before she placed a hand on the door. "Akito. Yuki has arrived." She then opened the door.

Inside sat Akito who was reading a book. Turning to look at the visitor, she smiled and to this Yuki let out tears.

His mother started to panic as she then scolded him. "Why are you crying? Yuki, you're being rude!"

"Its fine, auntie." Tsubaki said as she bend down and wiped the tears from Yuki's face as he kept staring ahead towards Akito. "This is a normal occurrence for the zodiacs. I, myself had experienced something similar. This is the bond between us."

Akito then walked towards him and pulled him into a hug. "We finally met, my Yuki."

.....

Then from what your remembered Yuki was always stuck in a room. A room Akito would enter occasionally however each time she exited Akito would leave with a smile but from the door Tsubaki would always see a small crying child, holding himself.

The child would always longingly look towards Tsubaki whenever she came to give his food.

"Don't enter the room." Akito told Tsubaki and she did as she was told.