7

"There he is Hatori." Tsubaki pointed in a certain direction. There was man in green kimono sitting under the canopy reading a book.

Hatori sighed and walked towards the said direction. "Mend your ways already and stop causing trouble for others." He started.

"Wow!" Shigure childishly exclaimed as his face brightened up. "Haa-san! Tsubaki-chan! I didn't think you'd actually come."

Tsubaki placed her head on her hand as she heard the human version of a headache talk. "You're the one who put such ideas into Akito's mind."

Hatori glared at the man as he pulled out a scalpel. "Don't get carried away with your jokes." He aimed the sharp object towards Shigure. "Or else I'll open your guts open."

"How rude!" Shigure denied as he closed his book. "I was concerned about your health Tsubaki so I thought it would be best for you to rest near the beach."

Currently most of the Sohma members were on the beach which was a private property of the said family. Upon Shigure saying useless words to Akito, the head of the family demanded they'd come to the beach.

"But it's a shame..." Shigure fake sobbed. "I wanted to see Tsubaki is a swim suit but I guess a sundress fits you beautifully as well."

Tsubaki walked towards Shigure and slapped him mercilessly across his face making Shigure dramatically fall down from his seat. With tears streaming down his face, his cupped his face and cried out. "How mean!"

Tsubaki clicked her tongue. "Don't look at me with such indecent eyes."

"Tsubaki-chan, I think you've miscalculated though." Shigure said in a serious voice making her turn her attention towards him. "I have a pain kink so I'm super aroused right now."

Tsubaki turned around and sobbed. "I can't deal with him anymore, Hatori..." Hatori rubbed Tsubaki's back, consoling the lady.

"But on a serious note." Shigure stood up. "Is Akito here?"

Tsubaki turned around and looked towards the sea. "That's why both I and Hatori are here."

"Shigure." Tsubaki started. "I need you to bring the others here as well. Akito wants to see all of you."

Shigure smiled as he then walked away from both Tsubaki and Hatori. "Sure sure~"

Soon enough, when the sun had almost set the rest of the zodiac entered. Tsubaki was the one to greet them of course. "Come in." She started. "I'll show you the room, Akito asked you to wait in."

As she turned around, the rest of them walked behind her without a word. Momiji was the first one who quickened her pace as he then walked beside Tsubaki. "I heard you were hospitalized recently. Are you okay?"

Tsubaki noticed Hiro flinch at the topic being brought up. Tsubaki smiled at Momiji "It wasn't anything serious." She lied.

Tsubaki had been passed out for 3 days after that incident, she also had lost alot of blood in the process. Rin had also been passed out but for only a day but then she had a large injury on her back which required her to get the wound stitched.

"Uhm..." A small voice squeaked out. "It has been a while, Tsubaki obaa-san."

She looked at Kisa who had her face flushed as she gripped the hem of her dress with all her might. Tsubaki walked towards her as she then kneeled down.

"You're speaking..." Tsubaki breathed out, without realizing a tear slipped making everyone around her panic. Last time she saw the small girl was in the hospital, bandages covering her body. Back then she refused to speak and after a while she even stopped going to school.