6

Tsubaki looked in the mirror one last time as she fixed her kimono. A beautiful lilac colored one which complimented her hair very well. As she then walked towards a certain room. "Akito, we should leave now."

"You'll be going with me, Tsubaki." Akito said as she read through her book.

Tsubaki slightly titled her head. "I thought you would be taking Kureno." Whenever Akito left the estate, she would usually be accompanied by Kureno so it was rather baffling for Akito to ask for Tsubaki instead.

"And let Kureno meet the others?" Akito scoffed as she flipped the page. "Don't make me laugh."

And now here she was, Tsubaki was seated on the front seat along with the driver and in the back seat there was Akito...and Shigure.

Tsubaki mentally cursed at the man presence. He was all suited up looking all prim and proper which made him look more annoying than usual.

Letting out a quiet sigh she looked outside taking in the surrounding. It was nice to see the outside world more. Soon the drive came to a halt, making the passenger exit the car as they had arrived to their destination.

Akito looked around, as she stood still. She then turned to look at Tsubaki. "I want to look around."

Shigure hummed in response before giving Tsubaki a smile. "I have some work so I'll go on ahead." He stuck out his tongue and he laughed. "Tsubaki knows the way since she visited this school before so she can show you around. Shigure quick left the scene. I'll go bother Mayu-chan for the time being!!

Tsubaki glared at the man's retreating figure as she then turned to Akito and smiled. "Let's get going then Akito."

Akito without a word followed Tsubaki as they began to walk around. "I did not know you already visited this school before."

Tsubaki coughed in surprise. "Well..." She regained her composure. "This was the same school Hatori, Ayame and Shigure attended so I came to see their school festival once."

Tsubaki awaited a response as she turned to face Akito only to find her younger sister stare at someone, intrigued.

Looking at where Akito's attention had turned, Tsubaki noticed a girl, from her uniform it was a student, in a distance.

Surprisingly Akito started walked towards the student. Does Akito know her? Tsubaki followed Akito. The girl, who had brown hair which was tied at the back with a blue ribbon, also stared at Akito as she let out a confused sound. "Akito-san...?"

"That's right, Honda Tohru-san." Akito replied. This response made Tsubaki take a second look at the girl in surprise. So she is the girl who is living with Shigure and the rest.

The girl in response quickly bowed to Akito to show her respect.

The day seemed to be filled with surprises for Tsubaki as the next thing Akito did was smile at Tohru. Akito then hummed. "Well, you strike me as feminine and gentle. Thank goodness you seem to be a good person." She continued. "To add on you're extremely cute."

This flustered Tohru as she quickly shook her hands in denial. "What? Oh no, you flatter me-"

Akito laughed "Sorry it took me so long to introduce myself. I'm rather shy of strangers." With a smile still on her face. "I'm Akito, the current Sohma head. Pleased to meet you."

Tsubaki looked at the two girl continue to interact as she heard hurried footsteps in a distance making her turn around. Tsubaki bit her lower lips. Don't come here, Yuki!!