3

"Oh..." Kureno said. "So you're continuing college."

Kureno had actually come on Akito's words to visit the estate but when he got there Tsubaki had informed that Akito was taking a nap at the moment. So right now he was spending his time with Tsubaki as he waited.

Tsubaki nodded as she fiddled with her fingers. "Akito said she'll complete her high-school and after that she'll stay as the family head so in the mean time I thought I'll get a college degree."

"Does it mean you'll go away?"

Tsubaki turned and laughed at the boy who had a worried look on his face. She then placed a hand on Kureno's head and said. "I applied to the closest college to the estate and opted to stay home rather than have a dorm."

Kureno sighed in relief. "I'm glad. I thought Tsubaki-nee might go far away and I won't be able to meet you as much."

Tsubaki smiled. "I won't leave Akito or any of guy and go far away... Our bond will always tie us together."

Tsubaki then looked at Kureno and hummed. "But to think our Kureno has grown so much. You'll be entering high school next spring right?"

Kureno nodded. "I'll be going to the same high school at Shigure-nii."

Tsubaki hummed as her face soured at Shigure's name. Then she put her hands together and exclaimed. "By the way, Ayame will be the next student council president there. I'm sure it would be fun!"

Kureno laughed nervous. "Yes, I'm sure it would be fun..." all he could imagine was chaos happening."But it's kind of sad that we can't go to the same school."

Tsubaki sighed. "It's risky to be around the opposite gender for you guys. I always remember Hatori's grandfather having a headache whenever he heard one of you guys had transformed."

"But Tsubaki-nee goes to a normal school right?" Kureno asked and he frowned lightly when Tsubaki nodded.

"I'm envious-"

Before he could say another word, Kureno heard a snap within himself making him immediately stand up in shock. As he looked around he felt as if he saw multiple feathers falling all around him.

The once small world when he was with Akito and the zodiacs, opened up. It was as if his whole field of vision had widened.

Tsubaki's eyes had widened as well as her whole body felt cold. Suddenly she felt as if she did not know Kureno. He felt so unfamiliar. "Kureno..."

"Ahhhhhh!"

Both Kureno and Tsubaki turned towards the scream to find Akito clutching her head making both of them rush to her side.

"Akito! Calm down." Kureno said held onto the girl.

"Akito-san!" The head maid who heard the scream rushed in worry. "Is something the matter-".

Akito who heard a new voice started to panic as she pushed Kureno behind her and glared at the head maid. Akito also noticed Tsubaki who had a bewildered face, no doubt Tsubaki also knows.

"Stay away!" Akito shouted as she pulled along with her and entered her room. "No body come near until I say so! I'll kill you if any one does." With that she slammed the door shut behind her.

The head maid turned towards Tsubaki for an explanation. "What happened, Tsubaki -san." She asked. "Why was Akito...Tsubaki-san?"

The head maid felt more confused as she saw Tsubaki. The girl was simply staring at the closed door in tears, with a dazed expression.