4'0 AM Thoughts

Hey, why are you here at four in the morning? I knew that you would come to meet me. Kong! Kong, please don't leave me alone! EVER! Promise!

It's been a week and I keep asking everyone in our friend circle from college and office about you! But all they said was, he was out of the country for some meeting. But deep in my heart, I don't know why but I thought that something terrible had happened. I keep waking up in the morning, drenched all in sweat and heavily breathing that chokes me to death.

You know those feelings that; something important is left behind, like you can feel that emptiness in your heart but your brain just can't process it all! As if everything has fallen apart, the more you are trying to hold, the more it slips off, and the more it pains.

Oh! Pain. Kong look! I broke my head lmao. No actually our colleagues said, while pulling one box from the shelf of a storage room , it fell on me and I got knocked out.

Kong!

Kong!.

Kong! Why are you crying! Also why aren't you saying anything? Oh oh sorry! I am talking so much that you aren't getting time to talk! Right! Or you missed me as much as I had missed you! By the way, how was your meeting! The trip.! Did you buy anything for me! A gift. Well, let it be. I don't want a gift. Just bring me pink milk. Since the day you left, I hadnt sipped it. I was just not in the mood. It reminds me of you. The way you always bring one bottle with every meal, everyday.

Kong stood up. Hugged Arthit and said "Rest well P. I'll get you pinkmilk. And always remember, no matter how far I go, you will always be there in my heart. Just keep moving ahead in your life. Stay happy and keep shining P'Aioon. I love you." , gives a peck on his lips and leaves the room.

Comeback soon Kong! I'm waiting. Arthit shouted looking at the door.

Arthit's mom and doctor hear everything that happened. Closed the door and left.

Doctor, don't you think that we should tell him that Kong will never return. No.,Mrs Rojnapat. He is still not mentally prepared for it! The car accident through which he n kong went through wasn't an easy one. Some of his brain nerves are damaged! And maybe his memories stopped at 4am when the accident happened! He still thinks his Kong is beside him.

Let's give him some time to heal!

And, then we can tell him slowly tht ...

...Kong isn't anymore.

__

end.