Sometimes horror can be good!

Bright dropped an address of the cafe in group chat and told everyone to come there at 8pm. 

Arthit was busy because of some paperwork related to hazing activity and tried to ditch the plan, but Bright insisted and he couldn't say no to him on his birthday. So he agreed to come. 

After a while, Bright told them that he knows a great horror house ……! Arthit was not ready for this surprise.

Arthit's friends forced him to come with them to the horror house. 

There were 3 areas in it, separated by diff horror lv n equipment. 

They went together holding hands and in a minute because of all the chaos and darkness, somehow Arthit left behind. He felt so scared and regretted coming here. He had already planned 101 ways to kill Bright once he got out of this place! 

As Arthit passed by the 1st area, he was already scared to death. He heard his friend's voice calling out his name who had already made it till exit. Since he can't find way back, he left with no other options; than completing all 3 lv. 

As he entered the 3rd area his whole body was shaking. He saw a ghost running towards him,and scary background music wasn't helping at all. He sat right down there covering his whole face and cried.

Ghost slowly walked near him. Hold his face and lift him up. Even though Arthit can't see anything, he still can feel the warmth around his cheeks. 

...Arthit felt relief and walked out.

Once they all are out of the horror house, Bright asked him "why did the ghost stop!? He said something to you right!? We heard something!? what was it!?" . Arthit replied nothing and hopped into the car. 

He closed his eyes and kept thinking about that guy. 

"Kongpob. It was him. The only person on campus who knows my nickname."

"Sorry PAid on. Don't worry, it's me. We won't scare you."

Why he said that? Why didn't he scare me! It's his job. So he is working there!? He is so irritating during hazing but this! It's a whole different Kongpob. My junior isn't that bad!! He is sweet and warm. My 0062 is cute…..

Hey!! Ooi Arthit! Prem shouted in Arthit's ear. "Get off from your thoughts and car! We reached condo."

Arthit opened his eyes. He told Bright  "Thanks for taking me there. It was a new experience.Sometimes horror can be good.",and went towards the room.

Arthit smiled, realizing that tomorrow onwards the equation between him and Kong will be changed……! 

____

end.