Mash Notes.

Summary:

They argue a lot but never distance themselves from each other. But as we say that no love story is complete with angst!? That moment of angst can either put an end to the relationship, or start it with the new bond which won't ever break again.!

Even though all around Thailand people were enjoying the most colorful festival i.e Songkran, but in the middle of all the chaos and happiness, there is one apartment for which its the most gloomy day surrounded by unhappiness. 

Early in the morning Kong got an email from an overseas company that he can join in a week. There was a painful smile on his face but he managed to hide it from Arthit. He wanted to tell Arthit this with a big grin on his face that all the hard work and effort that Arthit put in tutoring him for entrance exams has succeeded. Arthit came out from the bathroom and saw Kong right in front of the door. Kong hugged him and told him everything. Arthit was so happy and jumping all around, and kissed Kong on cheeks as his reward. 

"Kong, let's plan something! A dinner! Ya let's go to the restaurant where we first had our dinner. At Rama Bridge…" 

"P, I had to go to my house to bring some documents. Can we meet tomorrow!" 

"Oh. Ok fine." 

..and Kong leaves for his house.

.

.

A whole day Arthit was all alone. He was happy that Kong would be able to pursue his career as he wished. But deep down his heart he knows that it won't be easy.

Now as the phrase says, " An empty mind is a devil's workshop", that's exactly what was about to happen with Arthit now. 

"How is this gonna happen? Will we be able to handle it? How can I sleep without his warm cuddles? Will morning ever be the same as always without those morning wake up kisses? Will he miss me as much as I will? Is he not worried about our future? Should I stop him? Will he stop!? Ofc he will. But I can't. I shouldn't. So I have to go through this pain for 3 years! Will our memories fade away? Will the essence of love be gone one day? I don't want that to happen. Maybe I should stop him! Stop him from what! What I'm gonna tell him! Kong, I am scared of the future which I hadn't seen yet! I'm scared of being far away from you. I'm scared to not be able to hug you when you're feeling down. I'm scared that your smile; while heals me from all the tiredness of work; won't be here. I m scare….I'm scared...of the thought that we had to live far away from each other."

"Only my pillow knows the amount of emotions I hide from you Kong"., that's the last thing Arthit said to himself before falling asleep with all those tears in his eyes.

.

.

Arthit wakes up next morning and texts Kong to meet him at Rama Bridge at 8pm. Arthit reached there 15mins before and waited for Kong; when he received Kong's message that "He is going to get some documents which are in their room, so he will be a bit late. Arthit waited there. Finally after an hour Kong reached there with a huge smile and ran towards Arthit and hugged him. 

The hug was not giving me the same vibes as usual. Kong was holding it tight with warmth, while Arthit was just standing still. Kong looked at Arthit and said "I love you P" , look what I found!!? Also I got something for you, and moved his hand towards his sling bag but Arthit stopped him.

"Kong, let's take a break." 

"What! Why!" 

"I don't want our relationship to end on a bad note. I want to keep our good memories. I .."