Blooming love?

Synopsis: 

"Never thought the person who is close to me will suffer coz of the pretty lil things. I used to like beautifully coloured flowers with different varieties of shades. That was where I found him! A florist shop. But as we say, you need just one bad thing to flip up your whole journey!" 

__

Few years ago, this man came to my shop and ordered a ton of flowers for the decoration of his little sister's 18th birthday. He was from the agricultural department but a year younger than me. So obviously he got the knowledge about this all. 

.

.

Slowly, the days turned into weeks and a year passed by. 

I had left university due to some financial issue and opened this "Oon blooms" shop to support my family. But now I am going to join university again. Hope I can make good friends.!!

Don't know if I should thank god or if it's just luck or coincidence that I got transferred to the class of that nong whom I used to meet during working hours. I thought that we won't be able to meet again.! But the moment the teacher introduced me as "This is Arthit. Our old brilliant student. He is your senior, but I hope you all can be friends with him.,and also you can visit his shop named "Oon blooms" if you want anything. Now go and sit beside Kong." 

The moment she said "Oon blooms", he looked at me and gave a smile.

And from here onwards our journey started! but no one knows what it will turn into!? The bond that we shared was so warm and lovely. In a span of a few months we became so close to each other. All other students were my nong, but him; kong! He had his own special place in my heart.

.

.

Kong asked me to go out with him in an amusement park.. I hesitated at first but then; I called my mom and said not to wait for dinner for me! And we walked to the park. 

We strolled around a bit, sipped on one coffee and pinkmilk, and went on some small rides before hopping onto a huge one. It's not that I was afraid of heights or something, it's just that in those few seconds when our compartment stopped right on the top. Whole ferris wheel and all other rides were sparkling, and still in all those glitter; Kong was looking so ethereal. I wanted this moment to stop right here! I just wanted to be with him. And unknowingly in all those bunch of thoughts I held his hand. He did not retract. 

And at that point; many questions start arising with all the chaos happening in my heart! Is this love! Is there any chance of this love! What Kong thinks of me! Is it the same way that I do!? Should I ask him! Or keep this friendship as it is! With all these unanswered questions I returned home and waited for a new day! 

Few days later: 

 "P!! P'Arthit!! Hey, stay awake!! Don't close your eyes. Stay with me P! Don't leave me..! I am calling a cab, let's go to the hospital. What's all this! Your vomit  …..! 

No kong. Please just take me to my room. I know what's happening with me. I'll tell you everything. Just do what I say. 

.

.

"Explain it P. Are you okay! Are you feeling dizzy and weak? You wanna rest? We can talk later.!"

"Kong, I .. I am tired of this feeling. Those feelings which are supposed to make people happy and lively, are taking away my life. I don't want to regret loving someone.! I'm scared Kong." 

"P, What are you saying! Do u love.! someone! I thought, ''you love m- ..?"

"What? Wait! you know it all kong! You know I love you? You didn't say anything to me!" 

"P, I wasn't just sure about my feelings. I needed time to figure it out first. Also tomorrow is valentines day! I was going to tell you all. But suddenly you fainted out on the road now, and I got scared P! Promise me P you wont leave me. You need to take care of yourself." 

"Kong, I love you. I love you so much. But! It's late. Everything started a year ago, when I entered your class. At first I thought it's just vomiting but now it's beyond curable. It feels like someone has stuffed me from flower petals that keep growing endlessly and are crawling deep inside my lungs. It's suffocating." 

As I was speaking, I could see the tears rolling down through Kong's cheeks. The love and the stress of losing me was clearly visible. I didn't want to tell him that unknowingly he had become the reason for this. I didn't want him to blame himself for everything that's happening to me. But I can't even keep him in the dark. He deserves to know everything. 

"Listen Kong, those vomited petals that you saw are because I'm suffering from HanaHaki Disease. If someone experiences one-sided love; they cough up flower petals, and it only ends when they get the love in return or the victim dies. But since it's been a year; things can't go back to normal! Petals had already overpowered every cell of my body. But now that you have confessed your feelings, it's healing me! It's less painful! But kong, this process of healing is slower than the speed of death. I never thought we would experience heart break in this way. 

The way I know you, I am fully aware that you will search for a remedy to cure this. So listen, as I said it's less painful now. There are only 2 ways to cure it. First, if the person loved you back! But as I said earlier; it won't be possible now. Second, through surgery it can be removed but the downside of this is; I'll lose my memories related to you. And I dont want you to suffer becoz of me, Kong. I want this to stay like this forever. What is the use of surviving after deleting you from my life! No kong, plz! I don't want to do this." 

I watched Kong trembling and moving towards me. He hugged me tightly and only said one thing, "P'Arthit, flowers are your life! You loved them so much. They are the ones who played the role of cupid in our story. I won't let you hate them! I'll make it all back to normal. Trust me P."

"I won't let you die, and neither will our memories! I may get erased from your brain, but you will always stay with me. It wasn't a mere coincidence that we met in university again! It was more than it P. Don't worry P. I'll make my way to you again! I'll make you fall for me again. We can; we will create all the memories again. ….! 

____

end.