Nom-Nom Muff!!

Oh no! I am late for a hazer meeting. Should I just call friends and tell them to conduct it!? or just give a day off to juniors!? 

STOP STOPPPP! NO DON'T RUN! MEOW!!!!!!! 

Fuck. Why are cats like this! Or is it just my cat who doesn't listen to me!? It's weird though! Since last week when I adopted her from the back alley of the condo, she runs off  there everyday at this exact time and comes back in a few mins! Omg! My girl is growing! She is a big meow! like literally chubby! no wonder!!! she is getting huge meals! 

"Knott, I am not feeling well today. Can you conduct today's meeting!!" 

"Ya ok Arthit. Take care. We will come to your room once the classes are over!" 

"...mhmm Knott. No….. liste-.."

"Gotta go Arthit. Ciao later. Bye".

Ok so..!!!!!!!

MISSION MEOW TODAY. IMMA FOLLOW HER.

.

.

Muffin!! One day your owner is gonna smack me down. Okay, anything for you muff. 

Kong holds the cat and showers her with lots of kisses. Got some food for her, and kept watching her adorably. Arthit watched all this from a distance, from where he could only see the back of the person! But he stood away and decided to watch it all. Kong keeps talking non-stop and muff seems to enjoy his company. Arthit breathes a sigh of relief knowing that her girl is in safe hands.

You know why I named you muffin!? Remember when last week it was raining heavily and I rescued you under a fallen tree in front of my condo. You were screeching so loud and scared to come out of there. Look! These marks on my hand.Who did this? You. But it's ok sweetie. And then I showed you a plastic toy that I got for my niece. And that was a muffin. After that you calmed down a bit and ran away. I was a bit sad though, but seeing you next day and onwards at the same place, and knowing that your wounds are healing fast makes me happy. Since then you became my source of happiness and sweetness in my life, my muff! 

Ok muffin, now I gotta go. Otherwise my hazer gonna kick me out; as he did last week!!!

He kissed her head, pats head and does the goodbye. 

Muffin ran towards the Arthit room, and saw him standing just there. She starts wiggling the tail and jumping. Arthit picks her up, and drops her at room and tells the maid to take care of her, and leaves for the college. 

.

.

"Hey Arthit! I thought you will rest today! How are you feeling now!? Anyway, our classes are cancelled today because the teacher isn't coming. So you can just go back."

"Knot, how was the hazing session? Does everything go well? All students were on time?"

"No. You know that k... kon.."

"Kongpob. 0062" 

"Ya. He came late today. Last week you punished him but still he just doesn't care! I think we should take some action or try to talk with him?"

"Mhm. Okay. Don't worry! He won't be late anymore. I'll go and talk to him. Where is he now!?"

"Cafeteria."

"Ok thanks Knott. Bye!"

.

.

"Kong,thank you."

"P' Arthit!!" 

"Thank you for saving that cat last week and taking care of it till now. You don't have to be late for college because of her!"

"Wait Wait Wait!! What!! You know this all! How! And she is now with you? Omg great. Take care of her na P." 

"It doesn't matter how I know all these! Let it be. And sorry, that I kicked you out from hazing activity last week. You tried to explain but I.. I just didn't give you a chance. Sorry."

"...Kong, you can come over to my place to meet her whenever you want..!!"

____

end.