Chapter 2; The Avatar and SA Returns Part 1

"SA" Means "Substitute Avatar."
Your height in this story is 140.84cm/4.6'

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

When we finally got out of that horrible, terrifying fire ship, I got off of Aang's back, while he put Kat back down onto her feet again, before we all three start to run as fast as we could back to the Water Tribe's village. After a few minutes of running, we all slowed down a little bit.

"I think we are far enough from that terrible ship, don't you think." I'm now breathing a little fast. "Yeah, I think so, too." Aang agrees with me. Before we continued to walk back to the village in complete silence.

After a few minutes of walking, the village finally comes into our view, and I could see that everyone of the Water Tribe is standing outside of the village.

'Oh no, I think we are in trouble now.' I thought to myself before I saw that Appa is also standing outside of the village.

"Yay, Aang is back." I heard the kids cheer when we were a few metres/feet away from them, while some of them cheered and ran up to Aang and gave him hugs. I couldn't help but smile at the sight. The kids aren't scared of Aang anymore.

"I knew it!" I heard Sokka yell angrily. I looked at him and saw that he was standing in front of all the villagers, pointing at Aang.

"You signaled the Fire Navy with that flare!" Sokka yelled as we started walking towards them with the kids by our side. Kat is standing in front of us. Without thinking, I grabbed Aang's hand, not really liking it when Sokka gets mad.

"Are you ok (Y/N)?" Aang asks whispering. "Yeah, I.... I just don't like it when Sokka gets mad. It breaks my heart." I whispered back, sadly. "Hey, don't worry about it. Everything is going to be ok, trust me." He whispered to me, and I just nodded.

"You're leading them straight to us, aren't you!" Sokka yelled at Aang. We all stopped almost right in front of Sokka.

"Aang didn't do anything." Kat said, trying her best to defend Aang. "It was an accident." I tried my best not to sound sad but strong instead. Aang, then let's go of my hand and went to stand next to Kat.

"Yeah, we were on the ship, and there was a booby trap, and well we..." Aang said and stopped near the end, as he tried to think what to say next. "We boob-ied right into it." Aang finished it with a joke and rubbed the back of his head.

'Was he trying to make a joke out of it.' I blinked a few times as my eyes went wide.

"Katara, (Y/N)! You both shouldn't have gone on that ship! Now we could all be in danger!" Gran-gran angrily shouted at us both. I automatically look down at my feet because I just couldn't look Gran-gran in the eyes right now.

'She is right. I think it's for the best that I should just leave this place.' I thought to myself. "Don't blame Katara or (Y/N). I brought them both there." Aang said as he tried to help us out. I lift my face and look at him in surprise. "It's my fault." Aang said sadly when he looked down.

"Ah ha, the traitor confesses!" Sokka points at Aang once again. "Warriors, away from the enemy!" Sokka commands the small warriors while making his hands into fist, with anger for Aang. "The foreigner is banished from our village!" Sokka stated. The kids walk sadly away from Aang.

"Sokka you're making a mistake. You need to think first before speaking." Kat stated.

"No. I'm keeping my promise to dad. I'm protecting you from threats like him." Sokka said firmly before he pointed towards Aang.

"Aang is not our enemy, and neither is (N/N)!" Kat shouted. "Don't you see? Aang's brought us something we haven't had in a long time. Fun." Kat stated in the last word she said.