Prologue Part 3.

Hi. Everyone. I'm going to make 6-7 parts of the progolue before getting to the first chapter of the story.

Time skip brought you by the first Avatar, Wan.

Both Zuko and Azula laughed at what their mom had read so far. 'When will this dumb war ever end.' I thought to myself. I stood in-between the other four ladies that's in the dining room. I look down at my feet sad. This war has gone on for way too long for my liking. Where is the Avatar when you need them the most. They would have ended this war if they were still here. I looked back up at the three royals at the dining table.

"Until then, enjoy these gifts." Their mom read. Both Zuko and Azula ran up to where I was standing. "For Zuko." He stops in front of a lady who seems to be holding a dagger thing on a cushion tray thing on my left side.

"A pearl dagger. From a general who surrendered when we broke through the outer wall." He picked it up and unsheathed it. "Note the inscription and the superior craftsmanship." Their mom read. "Never give up without a fight." Zuko read it out loud.

On my right, two ladies held trays similar to the one on my left. "And for Azula and my adopted daughter, (Y/N). A new friend. Azula, yours wears the latest fashion for earth kingdom girls." Azula took hers and was disgusted by it. Azula's doll is in a green and yellow coloured dress with a headband on. She looked really pretty.

"(Y/N)

"(Y/N). Your little friend wears the clothes of the water tribe. I hope you like her." The lady next to me turned and showed me the doll that is laying on the cushion tray. I picked up the doll gently. Her clothes are white, blue and purple colour, she is wearing a jacket and a skirt.

The hood of the jacket is covering her head, with hair loops on the side. She looked so much like my best friend Kat from the soutern water tribe, from her hair style right to her tan skin. "I'll call her Kat." I hugged the doll closed to my chest, missing my two best friends.

I closed my eyes tight, trying not to cry in front of Azula. Knowing that she will make fun of me. "If Uncle doesn't make it back from war." Azula began. I shot my eyes open and looked at her. "Then dad will be next in line to be fire lord, wouldn't he." She said, still trying to be innocent.

"Don't you dare say such a thing about Papa Iroh. He will come back." I said while trying to hold back my anger for her.

"Azula, we don't speak that way. It will be awful if Uncle Iroh doesn't return." I can hear a sad tone in Ursa's voice. I don't want anything bad to happen to Papa Iroh or to onii-sama Lu Ten. I already lost my mom. I certainly didn't want to lose papa Iroh or onii-sama Lu Ten.

"And besides fire lord Azulon is a picture of health." While their mom was talking, Zuko was just slashing the air for no reason before he turned to look at his sister.

He then turned his head to face me, he can see that what Azula said was really hurting me, and we just stared at each other. I can see a bit of a soft expression in his eyes. 'Does he pity me.' I wanted to pull my eyes away from his, but I just couldn't look away from him.