Chapter 2; The Avatar and SA Returns Part 2

"SA" Means "Substitute Avatar.""

Time Skip

The Southern Water tribe village is very quiet and very eerie, as some of the people sits around the fire pit, but the flames are already long ago out.

Sokka has been standing on the snow, ice wall, surveying his surroundings for quite some time now, but so far, still nothing has come in view. It is a very foggy day. You can hardly see where the water starts or ends.

Sokka is hoping deeply for the Fire Nation to be a no-show. But that is not the case at all, because after a few seconds later, a young boy let out a gasp when he felt a trimmer or saw something in the distance.

...

The boy's mother stands up straight and looks in the same direction as her son before she lets out a gasp in pure horror. By the smoke of the now nearly dead fire, Gran-gran sits with the other women, before she too stands up straight and also let a gasp in horror when she faintly sees something in the far distance.

...

Sokka looks down at his feet with wide eyes and sees the ice wall slowly chipping away, right before his very own eyes.

...

A woman holds onto her child tightly before she backs away in fear, while the ground underneath their feet starts to shake more violently as the time went by.

...

Sokka looks to his right, hoping his tower stands firm and not collapse. But unfortunately, it wasn't very sturdy. He cringe a little bit as the tower tumbles over, breaking Sokka heart.

All his hard work for nothing. "Oh man." He let out knowing he has no choice but to rebuild it again.

...

All the villagers run about, trying to get to safety. Katara stopped running and looked towards her big brother, in fear when she saw the shadow of the Fire Navy ship getting closer to them.

....

"Oh man." Sokka let out when he saw the size of the Fire Navy ship, as his eyes grew huge, scaring him quite a bit.

...

Gran-gran took a few steps back first before she stopped as she watched the ship and her grandson. While all the villagers run to their homes, to get as far as possible from the ship.

...

The Fire Navy ship kept on creeping forward through the ice, breaking it very easily.

...

Sokka just stands there completely shocked, unable to move a muscle or even think straight, while the ice continues to crack apart slowly.

...

Katara had just helped one of the eldest into a tent when she heard a kid scream. She lets a gasp when she turns and looks towards the kid.

She saw that he was on his hands and knees and that the cracking of the ice was slowly creeping up towards the boy.

Katara ran up to the boy and picked him up just in time, when the floor cracked where the boy was kneeling just a few seconds ago.

...

The ship keeps on going straight, never stopping once at all.

...

Katara walks very fast to the tent, where the boy's mom is waiting for him, and handed him over to his worried mother. Even though she has very little memory of her own mother, she still misses her so much.