Prologue Part 7.

2 parts left.

Author 's P.O.V.

As your world went black, you somehow remained standing cause your body didn't fully comprehend what really happened. Fire lord Ozai was about to hit Zuko again when your eyes started glowing a light/bright green as they snapped open.

With quick movements of your hands, you used the water in the barrels to put a wall up between Zuko and fire lord Ozai, before you used the water to move you onto the stage and stood in-between them.

You quickly put up a water dome around you and Zuko, freezing it quickly so that both of you are protected. Your back was turned towards the fire lord Ozai while you faced Zuko.

He was completely shock, it wasn't from the pain, even though he was holding his injured eye, but to see your eyes glowing and that you are water bending. And he thought all this time you were a non-bender.

"Who are you?" Zuko asked a bit scared. "That doesn't really matter right now." You said even your voice sounded a little different as you spread your arms out to your side to keep the ice dome strong.

*Crack, crack.* Both of you heard over and over again, as fire lord Ozai kept on punching the ice dome, trying to break through it, but the ice just restores the cracks much faster then him punching it.

He kept it up for a few minutes of punching the ice dome, but eventually, he stopped when he saw that he wasn't making any progress in breaking the ice wall. Fire lord Ozai kept his posture before he spoke.

"So that explains why you were living with the southern water tribe. You are a water bender." He said in disgust before he addressed his son.

"Zuko, you are from here on out banished from the fire nation. If you step one foot here again, you will be arrested. There is only one way to get you honour back, and that is for you to find the avatar and bring him to me. And only then will I forgive you and will restore your honour back. Oh, and take (Y/N) with you since she is your personal servant and a water bender. She is banished as well." With that fire lord Ozai turns around and leaves the arena. You just shake your head as you giggle a little bit to yourself.

"What's so funny? You're banished as well, remember." Zuko said a little mad.

"I'm not laughing about that. I'm laughing at what he just said after/before that, which is very amusing. No one, and I mean no one, can take your honour away. It stays with you till you die." You said with a small smile on your lips.

"What do you mean by that?" Zuko is now confused at what you just said to him.

"You'll find that out on your own in due time. But right now I need to ask you to do me a big favour, please. I'm begging you." You pleaded with your eyes.

"*Sigh.* What is the favour you want me to do for you?" Zuko relaxed a little bit.

"I need you to take care of this person while banished, for me, please." You pointed at yourself while you said it.

"What do you mean (Y/N)?" Zuko is now more confused then ever. 'Is she referring herself as a third person now.' Zuko thought to himself.

"Please, I'm begging you. She doesn't know who she really is yet." You pleaded. "What do you mean? Who is she exactly?" Zuko pointed at you.

"Looks like you don't either know who or what she is? And it must stay like that, because right now that's not important." You calmly said.