Chapter 1. The Boy in the Iceberg, Part 2.

(P/N) - Penguin's Name.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

As I started to wake up. I noticed that something just doesn't feel quite right. 'The last time I checked, I fell asleep on Papa Iroh's bed. Now it feels like I'm almost upright, in someone's arms, and I can also feel the chilly wind. 'So where am I.' I thought to myself. "Uhmm." I let out a small moan as I struggle to open my eyes up.

"(N/N)." I heard a familiar, but at the same time, unfamiliar. It's bit familiar because the male voice said my nickname. The reason it sounded a little unfamiliar is because it sounds a little deeper.

In no time, I snapped my eyes open, without any struggle this time, and I turned my head to face the said person. I'm confused, shocked, and surprise. All at the same time, my emotions became completely mixed up, seeing one of my best friends again.

He looks the same but at the same time not the same. His eye colour is still the same blue, and he still has that weird short ponytail that I always used to playfully tease him about when we were younger. But his face is thinner now. Back then, his face was a little chubby.

"Sokka." I said happily as tears started to escape my eyes. "Is that really you (N/N)?" Sokka asks me. "Yes, it is really me, Socks." I reassured him by calling him by the nickname that I gave him many years ago. Sokka brought me into his chest and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much (N/N)." He said near to tears. It's good to see Sokka again. I missed them so much.

"I missed you too, and I also missed Kat." I said. He let out a small chuckle before he spoke. "Of course you did." He said before he helped me to stand up straight. "And there she is." He said, pointing at Katara.

I turned around and saw Katara on her knees, holding something in her arms. Kat looks the same and different at the same time. Her eyes are the same blue as always, and her hair is a lot longer. And by the looks of things, she has grown more feminine.

"Hi Kat." I smiled at her. "Hi (N/N)." She smiled back at me. "What you got there." I asked as I walked closer to where she was kneeling down.

"Not a what, but a whom." She corrected me. I stood next to her and looked at the bald boy in her arms. I noticed some markings on him, which almost looked like the markings on my back. 'He is an air nomad.' I mentally gasped when I realised who he really was as I felt how strong his aura was. 'And he is the Avatar.' I thought to myself.

Before I could speak to Kat, an end of a spear came into my view, cutting me off. Knowing it must be Sokka's spear. It started bumping the poor boy on his head, not too soft or hard.

"Stop it." Kat and I said at the same time, annoyed while Kat pushed his spear away.

"Do you want to give the poor boy brain damage." I glared at Sokka, but he just remains silent. I looked at Kat and saw that she laid the boy down on the snow hill.

 I looked at Kat and saw that she laid the boy down on the snow hill